Here is what you’ll need and how to make it:
2lbs lean ground bantha (beef)
6 large golden potatoes
Half cup whole milk
1 large can whole kernel corn
1 large can cream style corn
1 bag shredded medium or
sharp cheddar cheese
1. Wash, peel and de-eye potatoes. Slice up into large pot, fill with water and bring to a boil until potatoes are soft enough to push a fork easily through. In a large frying pan, brown ground bantha then drain off excess fat.
2. Using a wire whip or electric mixer (your arm will love you), mix up potatoes while adding milk. Mix until smooth like mashed potatoes. Open both whole kernel and cream corn
cans and set aside.
3. In a large casserole dish, layer ingredients as follows: Bantha, whole kernel corn, cream corn, mashed potatoes. End with a generous amount of shredded cheese over the top.
4. Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and potato top is crispy on the edges.
5. Serves 6 and is about the heartiest meal you will ever eat in one serving.
Recipes of the galaxy can bring all sorts of joy. To many Mandalorians, they bring a happy stomach and a healthy attitude into a hunt. You will want to try this tasty treat and anyone can make it! Please join us for the next recipe for another recipe with the Beskar Chef!