Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

fettfan 13's W.I.P.

• 3 Replies
fettfan 13's W.I.P.
« on: Nov 01, 2015, 08:47 PM »
Been a while since I posted on here, but I was able to get a nearly completed kit together for Halloween. Still needs a lot of tweaks, but it is starting to come together. It is the Mandalorian Supercommando Captain from the Clone Wars design.

P.S. please forgive the armor placement, I was holding a baby ewok earlier in the day and didn't realize he had made some adjustments for me.

Redwolf

• An Ordanance Tech at a Dead Run Outranks Everyone
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: fettfan 13's W.I.P.
« Reply #1 on: Nov 06, 2015, 02:39 PM »
Nice Look ! Watch out for that Ewok though , Looks like Trouble .

Someone has to take a stand against evil , Why should it not be me .

Omega

• Thread Killer
  • Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #2 on: Feb 17, 2016, 10:21 PM »
This is a great start! Armor Placment is going to make a huge difference in how this kit turns out.  Also, I would suggest putting some curvature into the ab plates..

Killing threads since 2013

Kris Jasra

• "A womprat could pilot better than you" Jaxx Jasra
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #3 on: Feb 18, 2016, 07:03 PM »
Very nice work so far. What've you got left - cod, 2nd belt item, readjusting ewok'd plates :P, covering shoelaces and getting a neckseal?
And be careful with the holocam you have there, they can be dangerous weapons :P

Vi ram'or te'prudiise. Gotal par akaan, vi jatnese be te jatnese. Bal cuun kote o'r gar tal.

The only safe way to take out Kris would be with an orbital bombardment.... and even then your chances of surviving are only 50:50

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!