Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Ammo Belt & Pouches

• 7 Replies

LumpyFett

• and I thought McDonalds smelled bad on the outside
Ammo Belt & Pouches
« on: Nov 06, 2015, 07:53 AM »
Would the ammo belt and/or the pouches in this pic be useable on an approvable modern style kit?

I'm not so concerned with the pouches necessarily, but I love the look of this belt and BONUS!, I already own it...

A Mandalorian is never late, nor is he early... He arrives whenever the hell he feels like it.

corriban

• Mercs War Correspondent
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: Ammo Belt & Pouches
« Reply #1 on: Nov 06, 2015, 08:42 AM »
The pouch belt is the same one I have and it's approvable. I don't think the other pouches will be a problem either!

Zasiya Adenn V2 | Dee Ca'tra
MERC #1078 | KOVA #0011 | M5 #42 | QMU #019 | ALLUMINATI #027 | PMS #003

LumpyFett

« Reply #2 on: Nov 06, 2015, 09:04 AM »
Awesome! Thank you!!!

That is great news. I really like the aesthetic of this belt and it will fit perfectly with my planned color scheme.

A Mandalorian is never late, nor is he early... He arrives whenever the hell he feels like it.

Lynn TXP 0369

• He's no good to me dead.
  • Awards Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member Legends of Mandalore Brigade
« Reply #3 on: Nov 07, 2015, 06:52 AM »
I always liked those pouches, I used to have a bunch of them.
Lynn

Phil. 4:13
Ex Phoenix Squadron member TXP 0369.
Helmet done.
http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=100331.15

Ju'siik Kelborn

• When brute force needs dialed to 11
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #4 on: Nov 07, 2015, 08:56 AM »
Where did you get the belt and pouches? Those are awesome!

Kandosii sa kar'ta, vode an - "Indomitable at heart, brothers all."

Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum ~ Daniel Fleetwood, Carrie Fisher, Katy Johnson, Stan Lee, Peter & Angie Mayhew, Nichelle Nichols, Blair, Stella, Ray Stevenson

LumpyFett

« Reply #5 on: Nov 07, 2015, 09:32 AM »
Where did you get the belt and pouches? Those are awesome!
Amazon... I believe that belt was $30ish and the pouches were around $7... I also have a triple version of the pouches that was $10... the belt is found easily enough by searching for "ammo belt" and there are three colors, OD, tan, and black... to find the pouches I think I searched for "molle gear" and they came up early in the search.

Ju'siik Kelborn

• When brute force needs dialed to 11
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #6 on: Nov 07, 2015, 09:44 AM »
Amazon... I believe that belt was $30ish and the pouches were around $7... I also have a triple version of the pouches that was $10... the belt is found easily enough by searching for "ammo belt" and there are three colors, OD, tan, and black... to find the pouches I think I searched for "molle gear" and they came up early in the search.

Vor'e ner'vod! (Thanks my brother)

Kandosii sa kar'ta, vode an - "Indomitable at heart, brothers all."

Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum ~ Daniel Fleetwood, Carrie Fisher, Katy Johnson, Stan Lee, Peter & Angie Mayhew, Nichelle Nichols, Blair, Stella, Ray Stevenson

LumpyFett

« Reply #7 on: Nov 07, 2015, 10:52 AM »
Any time!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!