Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

The Revival!!!

• 239 Replies

Kris Jasra

• "A womprat could pilot better than you" Jaxx Jasra
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: Demor making legacy(3rd times the charm right?)
« Reply #15 on: Jan 08, 2016, 05:42 AM »
Casual Mando work day :P Everything you've got so far looks good to me.

Vi ram'or te'prudiise. Gotal par akaan, vi jatnese be te jatnese. Bal cuun kote o'r gar tal.

The only safe way to take out Kris would be with an orbital bombardment.... and even then your chances of surviving are only 50:50

WIP's: EC, Twi'lek, Demolitions
« Reply #16 on: Jan 11, 2016, 01:07 PM »
thanks kris. lazy mando day really... just didnt want to put the flightsuit on .... lol

here is a "finished" upper. still need to do the black wash

Towhan Svel

• wat
« Reply #17 on: Jan 11, 2016, 01:20 PM »
My goodness vod, that's glorious!

You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.
« Reply #18 on: Jan 11, 2016, 01:41 PM »
Yy thank you kind gentle being. I've been attempting a kit for2 years now and it is nice to have it finally coming along. Multiple(more than three) attempts using various materials, trying modern and legacy. Now I just need my gauntlets to be all set.

Kris Jasra

• "A womprat could pilot better than you" Jaxx Jasra
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #19 on: Jan 11, 2016, 05:05 PM »
Eh, Pity we're on opposite sides of the world. We would make a good picture of a right pair of idiots who haven't learnt to duck :P

Vi ram'or te'prudiise. Gotal par akaan, vi jatnese be te jatnese. Bal cuun kote o'r gar tal.

The only safe way to take out Kris would be with an orbital bombardment.... and even then your chances of surviving are only 50:50

WIP's: EC, Twi'lek, Demolitions
« Reply #20 on: Jan 11, 2016, 05:17 PM »
Eh, Pity we're on opposite sides of the world. We would make a good picture of a right pair of idiots who haven't learnt to duck :P
Demolitions is an art form. I like to watch my art.... It would make for an interesting photo though

Kavryn Falco

• I am the advice ninja
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #21 on: Jan 12, 2016, 03:06 PM »
...have you considered having a robotic left arm? ;D

Kotyc solus guyani, a mirdala solus shukala.
The strong one survives, but the clever one conquers.

Build & upgrades | Hurty things | K.O.V.A. #15 | M.A.R.S #7
« Reply #22 on: Jan 12, 2016, 03:19 PM »
Lol if I had the skills, yes. Sadly, I'm working of of a limited income so kinda hard to do...

Kavryn Falco

• I am the advice ninja
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #23 on: Jan 12, 2016, 04:12 PM »
Well, I suppose it's always a possibility for an upgrade later on :P

Kotyc solus guyani, a mirdala solus shukala.
The strong one survives, but the clever one conquers.

Build & upgrades | Hurty things | K.O.V.A. #15 | M.A.R.S #7
« Reply #24 on: Jan 12, 2016, 04:16 PM »
Upgrades are starting to run through my head.... ;)

« Reply #25 on: Jan 13, 2016, 07:27 PM »
new photo update. everything i have at the moment. i have found issues. my knees and my thighs slip so i have to figure out how i will fix that

Bowfanny

• When in doubt, be kind.
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #26 on: Jan 13, 2016, 07:32 PM »
Your lower half is too clean in comparison to your torso damage. Nice kit though!

QMU#084
« Reply #27 on: Jan 13, 2016, 07:52 PM »
Your lower half is too clean in comparison to your torso damage. Nice kit though!
I think the lighting plays with it slightly. The only thing that I don have half blown to hell is the armored Kama.

Corvas Ta'niyr

• Sushir at taor be simir
  • Awards 40+ hrs of charity work recorded 40+ hrs Charity 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 25 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports
« Reply #28 on: Jan 13, 2016, 11:18 PM »
I actually made a harness that I wear under my kama-vest (combined the flak vest and the kama) for my thigh plates.  The straps cross in back and in front to prevent them from sliding off my shoulders.  I never have a problem with my thigh plates sliding down and the straps also keeps the plates high enough that they don't interfere with my knee plates (which are actually attached to my shin plates).

Corvas.

Sushir at ashi- o' at katahre bal kathtare- val mr ganar etie gehat'ik at rejorhaa'ir - Listen to others - even the dull and ignorant - They too have their story to tell.

G.O.M.O.L # 004
MiB #003
GBOT #013
« Reply #29 on: Jan 24, 2016, 08:21 PM »
minor update if you wil. got my gun in now it is painted

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!