Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

The Revival!!!

• 239 Replies

Kris Jasra

• "A womprat could pilot better than you" Jaxx Jasra
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: The Revival!!!
« Reply #225 on: Apr 13, 2018, 04:58 PM »
Oh, sad face times. Sanding for bondoing - you have my condolences good sir. I've done that far too many times to count.

Vi ram'or te'prudiise. Gotal par akaan, vi jatnese be te jatnese. Bal cuun kote o'r gar tal.

The only safe way to take out Kris would be with an orbital bombardment.... and even then your chances of surviving are only 50:50

WIP's: EC, Twi'lek, Demolitions
« Reply #226 on: Apr 13, 2018, 06:43 PM »
It could always be worse. I could be rebuilding yet again. In playing around with different fillers atm so we'll see how bad it gets

« Reply #227 on: Apr 14, 2018, 10:06 AM »
so i started to do my new paint up yesterday, got my knees, biceps and bucket painted up

« Reply #228 on: Apr 17, 2018, 03:17 PM »
so today is BBB Day. I got in my RC armor and was going over the damages. sadly, i do not think that i canuse this for the 501st entry, so i am going to cut and modify parts. Lower armor will have some mods, as stated before. I plan to add trauma plates and holsters to the thighs, use the shins as a base and apply mando shins to the shell. i guess i will also utilize the cod and butt plate if it alright. The back plate should fit properly and i plan on using the back pack as a power supply pack for my weapon....

Things always change.

Sep Ho'ban

• Awards Mobile Engineers Brigade Member Special Operations Brigade Member Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions
« Reply #229 on: Apr 17, 2018, 03:23 PM »
Liking your new paint :)

Doing a Baze Malbus style setup for the weapon?

« Reply #230 on: Apr 17, 2018, 03:29 PM »
Liking your new paint :)

Doing a Baze Malbus style setup for the weapon?
kind of the thought process. It makes sense to me to do it that way considering i don't want these pieces to go to waste. spent way too much on armor that I can't use to have it just sitting around. We have to evolve

« Last Edit: Apr 17, 2018, 04:11 PM by Demor Kodiko » Logged
« Reply #231 on: Apr 26, 2018, 03:12 PM »
PHOTODUMP!!!!

been a long week or so and not much was done. but i got this

More in the works.. . tonight i hope to have my gun modeled. I was searching for the model the baze uses, but i couldn't find it anywhere.  i believe that the gun was based off the Saiga 12 gauge, but i coulndt find a model for that either. So i looked on thingiverse and found a SCAR model. Opened it up in meshmixer to separate the shells and and came up with this

« Reply #232 on: Jul 18, 2018, 07:15 PM »
Well, Its been a while. Not dead yet, been working on other projects and school.

Speaking of other projects

Sep Ho'ban

• Awards Mobile Engineers Brigade Member Special Operations Brigade Member Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions
« Reply #233 on: Jul 18, 2018, 08:02 PM »
Missed your last name update somehow. Glad to see you're still at it!

« Reply #234 on: Jul 18, 2018, 08:09 PM »
Well had to take a break from the legacy after fighting with the crap rc armor I bought. Ill never buy from the vendor again. That being said, I'm still planning the lower armor out. I've got shins I'm producing and my thighs, smh, my thighs will be the death of me. I can't ever seem to shape them well enough and ive always had an issue with the strapping. My gaunts were also a bust. Was planning on playing with the sabine giants, but they are just a little too tight on me. So new gaunts are in order as well. My bucket has been on order for a few months now but I figured that would happen.

Sep Ho'ban

« Reply #235 on: Jul 18, 2018, 08:30 PM »
Yeah, I'm about to be making thighs... going to attach them with pinbacks though instead of straps.

Bowfanny

• When in doubt, be kind.
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #236 on: Jul 19, 2018, 10:33 AM »
Going the boba way then Sep.

QMU#084

Sep Ho'ban

« Reply #237 on: Jul 19, 2018, 11:17 AM »
Going the boba way then Sep.

Doing everything I can to keep velcro off my kit... the only velcro left is the stuff that connects the front vest panel to the back vest panel.   

« Reply #238 on: Jul 19, 2018, 08:53 PM »
the fun things you find when you are hanging out in the comic book store...

With the "modifications" shown, which looks like the removal of the magazine and insertion of a ribbed tube in the mag well, a "suppressor" and a few little greebs, would this be an acceptable weapon to manufacture?

« Reply #239 on: Jul 20, 2018, 01:32 PM »
after 2 days of printing, I present you this.
just a little more to print

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!