Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

The Revival!!!

• 239 Replies

Kris Jasra

• "A womprat could pilot better than you" Jaxx Jasra
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: Demor making legacy(3rd times the charm right?)
« Reply #30 on: Jan 25, 2016, 06:58 AM »
3D print? Still got quite a few lines showing on it. Nice design though.

Vi ram'or te'prudiise. Gotal par akaan, vi jatnese be te jatnese. Bal cuun kote o'r gar tal.

The only safe way to take out Kris would be with an orbital bombardment.... and even then your chances of surviving are only 50:50
« Reply #31 on: Feb 21, 2016, 12:21 PM »
Small Update. been awhile life hit hard. both mom and dad were in the hospital first two weeks of the month and been crazy since. but i have done some rework on the thighs.

« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2016, 07:53 AM »
Still alive!!!! Waiting on a set of gauntlets, I've got a verp I've worked on and have repainted my Poe blaster. Also got rid of the previous thigh plates and added some color to the plates as well. Will post pictures when I get to a computer

« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2016, 04:53 PM »
Got my gaunts in today. Super pleased, the end of the tunnel is in sight.

Bowfanny

• When in doubt, be kind.
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2016, 05:01 PM »
I've got the same gaunts.

QMU#084
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2016, 03:22 PM »
Here is what I've got going on..

Bowfanny

• Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2016, 04:05 PM »
Nicely done vod!

QMU#084
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2016, 08:26 PM »
Y thank you kind sir. I'm going to let te paint set for the weekend, though I is attach the rocket  on there. I had some mishaps with it while sanding.... All I need now is to black wash the entire kit, then seal it. I also have to redo my cod/armored loincloth. And finish my grenades..... And add pouches or said grenades..... I'm about 95% complete so I'm happy. Final tweaks will come soon enough.

« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2016, 10:54 AM »
Black washed, almost there

« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2016, 10:38 PM »
Soooo here is a side project. Issue I'm havin is the plates on the back of the hand any ideas?

Naran Baatar

• "The Khan"
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Order of the Ori'Ramikad 15+ clan level invasions 267th Rapid Assault Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2016, 11:02 PM »
One thing you could do is remove that padded area and then sew some velcro to the back of the glove and then velcro on the hand plate. It is how I have my hand plates attached and it works great

Bowfanny

« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2016, 01:15 PM »
Armortemplates.com this guy has some sweet tutorials and they're some awesome patterns he sells there too.

QMU#084
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2016, 06:44 PM »
small update..... weathered my kama/loin cloth....

« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2016, 07:29 PM »
pre-pre-app photos. critiques welcome advice needed.

off the bat, straps are getting tucked, and the straps connecting chest and backplates are getting a fabric covering similar to the vest. also going to try an locate velcro to fix my knees and thigh plates.

Bowfanny

« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2016, 07:34 PM »
You'll need a second belt item vod.

QMU#084

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!