Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

My First "Finished" Kit

• 1 Replies

MarkusMuzzi

• "Framåtanda och stolthet"
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Most invasions trooped in 2017 Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
My First "Finished" Kit
« on: Nov 28, 2015, 09:46 AM »
So, I've been skulking around the forums for a year or so, slowly working on my kit. So during Comic Con Malmö in Sweden a few months back we snapped some pictures of me in kit and I thought I might as well upload the pictures here.

Red Mando is a friend of mine who did a quick kit out of EVA foam

The whole gang assembled: me, my brother as a marauder from Borderlands and my two old friends the red mandalorian and the tacti-cool guy in black

Lastly, Sweden's national treasure: Bamse, someone almost every swede grew up with.

"Ära, Skyldighet, Vilja"
My first "finished" kit
Re: My First "Finished" Kit
« Reply #1 on: Dec 13, 2015, 01:59 PM »
You're kit looks awesome. Love the colors of purple and black! Galaxy style mandalorian plates are my favorite. I'm actually basing my chest plates and back plate around the Galaxy mando.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!