Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Dha Bral's 2nd ROTJ Fett build

• 41 Replies
Re: Dha Bral's 2nd ROTJ Fett build
« Reply #30 on: Dec 22, 2016, 04:05 AM »
thanks Dha, when i get to the discolourization part on the jp i think ill try browns and a bit of grey......prob more brown. when i think about it i can see brown being more natural for aging yellow, plus enviro factors

as for what to do next......a combo of ......mythos because of its awesomeness...................................... ...........................and holiday special, because its awesome as well.   ???
1313 styled fett
i like the preproduction fetts, pre pro #1 is awesome, love the bucket. looks like really aged and faded paint. the colour combo is really cool

Dha Bral

• Vindicated.
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Legends of Mandalore Brigade Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months 2016 EnviroOps
« Reply #31 on: Dec 22, 2016, 04:14 AM »
thanks Dha, when i get to the discolourization part on the jp i think ill try browns and a bit of grey......prob more brown. when i think about it i can see brown being more natural for aging yellow, plus enviro factors

as for what to do next......a combo of ......mythos because of its awesomeness...................................... ...........................and holiday special, because its awesome as well.   ???
1313 styled fett
i like the preproduction fetts, pre pro #1 is awesome, love the bucket. looks like really aged and faded paint. the colour combo is really cool

1313 isn't approvable. Nor would a combination of Fetts be. Both HS and Mythos have been done, but I don't know if I've ever seen a full PP1. So maybe that's something. Then again, maybe I double down on my merc. "Dha Bral 2.0! Now with twice the dirt and grime!"

It's spelled "Canon", not "Cannon".
« Reply #32 on: Dec 22, 2016, 04:46 AM »
are you after doing something that hasnt been done?, or taking something to another level ? are you wanting to do a boba? Any other character a possibility?
is it the researching parts that interests you. I thought you were planning a protector at one stage?
what about any of these
Jodo Kast
Tobi daala
fenn shyssa
jaster mereel
montress
open seasons jango....any
open seasons death watch
kal skirata
if you did "Dha v2" would you start from scratch?

Dha Bral

• Vindicated.
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Legends of Mandalore Brigade Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months 2016 EnviroOps
« Reply #33 on: Dec 22, 2016, 04:56 AM »
are you after doing something that hasnt been done?, or taking something to another level ? are you wanting to do a boba? Any other character a possibility?
is it the researching parts that interests you. I thought you were planning a protector at one stage?
what about any of these
Jodo Kast
Tobi daala
fenn shyssa
jaster mereel
montress
open seasons jango....any
open seasons death watch
kal skirata
if you did "Dha v2" would you start from scratch?

Jodo interests me, but I already built pieces for a phenomenal jodo that is already approved. Jaster is a fun thought, but not a difficult enough build IMO, though it is still challenging of course.  I'll likely do a Boba (ESB or ROTJ) next, or a Dha 2.0, which would be a completely 100% new build. I do want to do a protector. I've wanted to do one since I was a UM, and almost did initially, but knocked out my merc after I was initially approved with an ROTJ.

« Reply #34 on: Dec 22, 2016, 06:23 AM »
Geez, how many kits have you got? Or have made......you're a machine

How about Dha v2 striving for 2 brigades, is it possible for 3. Does adding mechanics or electronics to your kit appeal
Is Dha in a brigade, what's Dha backstory? Is he human? Born and bred mando? Ex imperial? Etc
What's Dhas speciality
A mando pilot
Scuba mando

jett drexel

• a long time ago in a living room far far away...
« Reply #35 on: Dec 22, 2016, 07:01 AM »
i'd like to see you do something like a dha aqua mando i think you'd knock it out the park.

Dha Bral

• Vindicated.
« Reply #36 on: Dec 22, 2016, 07:04 AM »
I have a clanmate doing an aqua concept. He'll nail it. He's using one of the last comMando pulls.

« Reply #37 on: Dec 22, 2016, 07:06 AM »
That bucket would be a great base for an aqua one

jett drexel

• a long time ago in a living room far far away...
« Reply #38 on: Dec 22, 2016, 07:12 AM »
how about chopa' notimo is he approvable?

Dha Bral

• Vindicated.
« Reply #39 on: Dec 22, 2016, 07:17 AM »
how about chopa' notimo is he approvable?

Nope.

« Reply #40 on: Dec 22, 2016, 07:21 AM »
Is there much reference material for preprocess #1, that'll be my suggestion or a protector.....with a purple cape.....I don't know much of Dha's character

Dha Bral

• Vindicated.
« Reply #41 on: Dec 22, 2016, 07:22 AM »
Is there much reference material for preprocess #1, that'll be my suggestion or a protector.....with a purple cape.....I don't know much of Dha's character

Lots of good ref for the PP1. Check TDH gallery. There's a whole section.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!