Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Demagol Flightsuit Material

• 2 Replies

Fenris

• Truth is subjective
Demagol Flightsuit Material
« on: Aug 08, 2016, 12:45 AM »
So I saw this picture of Demagol:

And was wondering what material people think would be best to make a slightly shiny black Flightsuit out of. To me it looks like it's meant to be easier to clean blood off from experiments/medical procedures, so I was thinking of doing something similar for my medic. I assume it would be something like PVC, latex or rubber, but just thought I'd ask what other people thought.

On a similar note, would a shiny Flightsuit like that even pass the CRLs?

You didnít grow up on a diet of the entrails of your enemy.
And that is where you fail.

Naran Baatar

• "The Khan"
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Order of the Ori'Ramikad 15+ clan level invasions 267th Rapid Assault Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
Re: Demagol Flightsuit Material
« Reply #1 on: Aug 08, 2016, 01:58 AM »
I don't know for sure if you could swing a shiny flight suit. Demagol has a number of weird things that are unique to him. Honestly I would fire off a question on the Q&A boards about having a shiny flight suit.

As for what you could make it out of, there are fabrics that have a shine to them and I would pick something like that over rubber or latex any day of the week being in kit with a cotton or blended flight suit is hot enough adding something that doesn't breathe well to the mix is asking for trouble in my book.

Because of the nature of all things connected to Demagol, it very well could be that his style of flight suit gets placed in the only for him box, also I think the shine could very well be just for this picture as he isn't always so shiny.

Fenris

• Truth is subjective
Re: Demagol Flightsuit Material
« Reply #2 on: Aug 08, 2016, 02:02 AM »
That's fair, I'll shoot a question off on the Q&A board then.
And yeah, I realised after I said it that breathable materials may be far more comfortable :P

You didnít grow up on a diet of the entrails of your enemy.
And that is where you fail.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!