Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

My weapons thread - From Argentina!

• 0 Replies

Delphin'Kam

• The Force is my best customer
My weapons thread - From Argentina!
« on: Jan 31, 2016, 01:12 PM »
Hi all,

So I will be posting my weapons WIPs and stuff here. This may take a while to update but for the time being I have done my first blaster/pistol.

I purchased a plastic gun very similar to this one (photo taken from Google):

I took the upper golden part for later use, and chopped the middle section away (the cylinder), so that it would seem shorter.

I found at home the following cardboar pencil case that I used for the pistol (photo taken from Google):

I used the longer part of the tube as the pistol barrel, and the short part as a scope. I also put the golden upper part I removed previously (but I pasted it the other way round). Then I covered the whole thing with a sinthetic product to smooth the rough parts and cover all the unwanted surfaces.

I painted the pistol with a silver base

and then painted it black (no picture taken :( ...) I covered the grip with a leather-like fabric, and sanded a bit parts of the pistol, so it would look like this:

And thatīs it for the moment... I am planning on building a bigger blaster so I could use this pistol as a side arm

Thanks for your attention!!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!