Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Flight suit color?

• 3 Replies
Flight suit color?
« on: Feb 11, 2016, 10:02 PM »
Newbie question...are there any formal restrictions on color? Does the flight suit have to be a solid color? Can it be a print? I have seen some female mercs in bright pink and purple. I don't want to go through the headache of all that sewing to have it be refused.

Ref Al'drann

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 25 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: Flight suit color?
« Reply #1 on: Feb 11, 2016, 10:34 PM »
There are no color restrictions. The top and bottom have to match in color and material. A print probably wouldn't work if it's off the shelf because those tend to look way too earthy, but it'd be easier to give a definite answer if you have a picture available.

« Reply #2 on: Feb 12, 2016, 09:48 PM »
Hopefully this works... https://flic.kr/p/DvHd2H
Thanks so much!
Becky

Ref Al'drann

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 25 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #3 on: Feb 12, 2016, 10:50 PM »
I can't picture that in a Star Wars movie. My advice is to rethink that and look to the movies and shows for inspiration. Happy to review more swatches and offer advice!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!