Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Wife's kit: Pre-App

• 23 Replies

Aria

• They told me to dress for the job I want...
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Most invasions trooped in 2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Special Weapons
Re: Wife's kit: Pre-App
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2016, 09:39 PM »
That's a really sweet armband! If you make a run sometime, I want one.  :D

*Moderator voice now*
In regards to the double post, please use the Modify post button next time and add the section to your previous post as double posting is actually against forum rules.

The Aria Pics
He/Him
Swimmy Rancor Clan of Cold Frozen Northerness || MMCC#1248 || Light Melee#001 ||  M5#47 || Ficus Relocation Brigade

Ori Mir'sheb

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2016, 10:47 PM »
Sorry Aria....... Thanks for fixing it...... :-[

I got all of the issues fixed that were brought up, so I think we are ready to go. These are the pics we will send in with her official application, as long as you all feel they are good to go:

« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 03:48 PM by crackerbasket » Logged

Kryamla Redalur

• "Wait...how do you say your name?"
  • Awards Award for 100 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ clan level invasions 15+ invasions in 2018 Celebration Chicago
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2016, 06:31 PM »
Wow this is just fantastic!

Havelock

• I probably have a link for that.
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2016, 06:38 PM »
Yep.  Looking fantastic.

"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."  - Terry Pratchett
Have you explored all that the Royal War College of Mandalore has to offer?

Mavik

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. EnviroOps Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2016, 07:52 PM »
I'm loving the kit and it looks great. The one thing I see you will want to do is to cover the top of her cod with the sash.

Ori Mir'sheb

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2016, 10:09 PM »
Many thanks!!!

I'm loving the kit and it looks great. The one thing I see you will want to do is to cover the top of her cod with the sash.

Much appreciated, Mavik. Would we have to reshoot the pics with the sash adjusted, or is it something just to fix next time she kits up?

Choruk Kar'ta

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2016, 12:54 AM »
oef I just dodged a bullet (A) strike 1 mm now I have to be really careful with what I type.
that second bracelet also looks great :D maybe a tip for the new AP photos try and make them on a clare background like a wall etc. makes it easier to look at the kit. that's what we do in our clan  8)

good luck with the application. but I don't think its going to be hard to get here stripes :D it looks great.

Burc'ya vaal burk'yc, burc'ya veman

Ori Mir'sheb

« Reply #22 on: Jun 04, 2016, 10:16 PM »
Just wanted to let everyone know that we are done with the regional pre-app board, and her official application has been submitted. Thank you all so much for your help and encouragement. Your expertise has made things so much easier. We greatly appreciate it!!!

Choruk Kar'ta

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
« Reply #23 on: Jun 05, 2016, 03:23 AM »
yeaa good luck vod! I will light a candle for you :)

Burc'ya vaal burk'yc, burc'ya veman

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!