Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Looking for Mandalorian Mercs for a Fanfilm with payment going to charity L.A.

• 1 Replies
Hi there,

My name is Percy Leon. Im a independent filmmaker and content creator. I want to create a Star Wars fan film starring the Mandalorian Mercs.  I originally tried to do this a few years ago but due to scheduling conflicts we could not do so.

I now am a content creator at Youtube Space LA with stages and several equipments available for us to use. I'd like to see if I can get a few Mandalorian to become part of the Stars Wars fan film that was announced last week by Lucasfilms.

Shooting would be into locations one full day.  Payment would go to a charity and if we are selected as the winner. All proceeds would go to charity.

I'm located in Los Angeles. Prefer to shoot late March after Wondercon or early April. 
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me or email me  at percyleon155@gmail.com

If this is the right place to post this please let me know where to do so.
Thanks
Percy
aka Galaxyhunter.

Erio J'uni

• Trust me. All you are to me is a paycheck!
  • Awards Award for 75 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ clan level invasions 15+ invasions in 2018 Celebration Chicago
Hello, Percy.

We'd be happy to help in any way we can.  I sent you an email a few days ago.  Can't wait to hear from you.

MMCC #899 | B.O.M.B. #1 - The Bomb'alor | M.A.J.I.C. #132 | K.O.M.S. #17 | B.O.O.M. #11 | The IT-Mando Society #11 | Grey Brigade #59

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!