Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

The Mandalorian Bucket List (Pepakura/PDO download)

• 61 Replies
Re: The Mandalorian Bucket List (Pepakura/PDO download)
« Reply #30 on: Jan 07, 2017, 01:21 AM »
Bookmarked....Thanks, vod!

« Reply #31 on: Apr 29, 2017, 01:57 AM »
Okay okay how do I do this? I wanna try my hand at the demegol!

« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2017, 06:41 PM »
Hello! I'm Aleida and I'm new here and I've got some questions about building a buy'ce. Firstly, does anyone know where I can find a pepakura for a stalker style helmet, and what should I know before I start building my kit? I'm new here and I'm starting on my first kit.

-L.A

Jenga Feet

• Shiloh - Kyrimorut
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2017, 11:34 PM »
Hello! I'm Aleida and I'm new here and I've got some questions about building a buy'ce. Firstly, does anyone know where I can find a pepakura for a stalker style helmet, and what should I know before I start building my kit? I'm new here and I'm starting on my first kit.

The stalker helmet is an original design by NME props and they have not released a pepakura for it. The only way to get that helmet is to buy it from them. As for advice with building your kit, go ahead and start a thread in the armor concepts board and list out your ideas  :D

He/Him Pronouns | Kyrimorut Clan | Official Invasions: 36
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2017, 02:59 PM »
Thanks for the help vode. I'll make do with the resources available. I'm going to make a W.I.P thread as soon as my patterns are done. ;)
-AA

-L.A

Yiyo

« Reply #35 on: Jun 15, 2017, 06:41 AM »
Thanks for the list, this is an excellent resource!
I have downloaded the A7R for my Mando Wookiee, but there are no numbers on the file. So my basic question is, are you just cutting out and assembling by logic?
Thx!

EDIT: Using Viewer, I can see where each piece goes :)

They call me crazy for wanting a Mando Wookiee, they don't know me

Bowfanny

• When in doubt, be kind.
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #36 on: Jun 15, 2017, 01:18 PM »
Thanks for the list, this is an excellent resource!
I have downloaded the A7R for my Mando Wookiee, but there are no numbers on the file. So my basic question is, are you just cutting out and assembling by logic?
Thx!

EDIT: Using Viewer, I can see where each piece goes :)
Go to 2D options menu and turn on edge ID in designer.

QMU#084
« Reply #37 on: Jun 24, 2017, 09:47 AM »
Can these files be rescaled or are they locked?

Bowfanny

• Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #38 on: Jun 25, 2017, 04:12 PM »
Can these files be rescaled or are they locked?
They should all be open and ready to be sized.

QMU#084

Bowfanny

Re: The Mandalorian (Pepakura) Bucket List (PDO download list)
« Reply #39 on: Jul 15, 2017, 11:42 AM »
Hi  guys basically im new in this site , its awesome,  dont know why i never get in here, maybe too busy with my job..anyways

I m going to do all of this pepakura helmets for 3d print  nice  smooth , sharp and sliced ready to be print

it is ok ?

i think its going to be a benefit for all of the members in todays date that we got.so many 3d printers and i saw so many people looking and asking for it

im going to work with them in blender and zbrush

I hope it s ok and see of i get a number in this awsome world of mandalorianmercs forum site

i dont know if i can post it in thia same thread or open a new or you guys can open a new section  just  for 3d printed mandalorian props

please let me know if im breaking a rule here
cause its not my intention
Don't do it with the jakkrit pep helmets. He gets pretty angry when his files are shared free

QMU#084
« Reply #40 on: Jul 15, 2017, 02:04 PM »
Don't do it with the jakkrit pep helmets. He gets pretty angry when his files are shared free

ok no problem , thanks for let me know

« Reply #41 on: Dec 14, 2017, 08:08 PM »
Anyone have the files for the Mandalorian Hunter armor set from SWTOR?  I am in need of the helmet design

Ronan

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions 15+ clan level invasions 40% increase or more Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #42 on: Dec 21, 2017, 11:45 AM »
Hi  guys basically im new in this site , its awesome,  dont know why i never get in here, maybe too busy with my job..anyways

I m going to do all of this pepakura helmets for 3d print  nice  smooth , sharp and sliced ready to be print

it is ok ?

i think its going to be a benefit for all of the members in todays date that we got.so many 3d printers and i saw so many people looking and asking for it

im going to work with them in blender and zbrush

I hope it s ok and see of i get a number in this awsome world of mandalorianmercs forum site

i dont know if i can post it in thia same thread or open a new or you guys can open a new section  just  for 3d printed mandalorian props

please let me know if im breaking a rule here
cause its not my intention

I wouldn't do it unless you contact the original creators first.  Most of them are for personal use only. I have found that if you just ask the creators, most are pretty cool as long as you give them credit. 

T_Jay00

• Aeon Lassiter
« Reply #43 on: Apr 11, 2018, 12:11 PM »
Am I not understanding something here or are the links broken?

Sep Ho'ban

• Awards Mobile Engineers Brigade Member Special Operations Brigade Member Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions
« Reply #44 on: Apr 11, 2018, 12:16 PM »
Links on the first page work for me.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!