Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

My backpack

• 5 Replies

Warfog

• "Family is more than blood!"
My backpack
« on: Mar 29, 2016, 03:03 PM »
Hey fellow Vod's :D

Today I finally managed to finish my backpack together with my backplate:

The opening in the backplate is used to acces the bandolier-system underneath,  fastening the backpack to it. In this way the weight of the backpack is evenly distributed over my whole back-area. So that I can carry up to 3 1,5L waterbottles for my Vod's, who don't have backpacks on a troop:

Here you can see my backpack, made out of 2mm vedge-tan leather on a 3mm balsa wood frame. On the right side you can see my repulsor sledgehammer, which is fastened to the pack with leather bands. Under it are a few pieces of thick white cloth, for bandages, emergency shelters or every other purpose :D

If you have any idea for improvements please let me know! :D

THX for reading and greetings from Germany (Jai'Galaar Clan) :D

« Last Edit: Mar 29, 2016, 06:13 PM by Warfog » Logged
"Napalm, Napalm everywhere!" *-* :P

Parjir

• Oya!
Re: My backpack
« Reply #1 on: Mar 29, 2016, 11:38 PM »
Looks pretty good! :D

“Life is a gift that everyone cherishes, but eventually has to return.” - Mandalorian proverb

Skullsfactor

• " Unlucky 13 "
  • Awards Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #2 on: Mar 30, 2016, 12:39 PM »
Looks very good. I like it!

MMCC #1384
B.O.O.M #19
B.O.M.B #60
S.O.S #20
MAJIC #156

Raestin Ke'Varek

• Fortune favors the bold
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #3 on: Apr 05, 2016, 12:27 PM »
Nicely done!!  I like the way you cut the backplate to mount it on the bandoleer, very creative.  :)

Choruk Kar'ta

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
« Reply #4 on: Apr 18, 2016, 10:49 AM »
Wauw this is a new one for me :D love the style, what are you going for? Mountaineers look?

Great JOB :D

Burc'ya vaal burk'yc, burc'ya veman

Warfog

• "Family is more than blood!"
« Reply #5 on: Apr 22, 2016, 01:41 PM »
I finally found some time to improve the "back-situation" of my kit, during my ongoing finals.
Here you can see my new backpack with a more modern and colourscheme fitting touch to it.
It is handmade out of synthetic grey PU-leather, made with absolutely no zippers and now that my finals are over I was also able to fix my new backpack to my backplate:

In my opinion this backpack fits the whole character of my kit a bit better :D

"Napalm, Napalm everywhere!" *-* :P

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!