Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Ju'siik Kelborn - Legacy Shock Trooper WIP

• 74 Replies

Ju'siik Kelborn

• Anade buirk val nar
Re: Ju'siik Kelborn - Legacy Shock Trooper WIP
« Reply #60 on: Mar 09, 2019, 09:40 AM »
Armor update! Mi'ix has received the armor and is in the process of painting it all. Here are a few pictures that he sent me. These are pre-blackwash.

I'll continue to post pictures as I get them. :)

Kandosii sa kar'ta, vode an - "Indomitable at heart, brothers all."

Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum ~ Daniel Fleetwood, Carrie Fisher, Katy Johnson, Stan Lee, Peter Mayhew

Ju'siik Kelborn

• Anade buirk val nar
« Reply #61 on: Jul 15, 2019, 12:06 PM »
So I got these pictures from Mi'ix....and I could not be happier.  ;D The armor is "done"!

Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum ~ Daniel Fleetwood, Carrie Fisher, Katy Johnson, Stan Lee, Peter Mayhew

Ashen Kelborn

• Awards 267th Rapid Assault Special Weapons TCW and Rebels Canon Mandalorians Special Operations Brigade Member Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #62 on: Jul 15, 2019, 12:29 PM »
Looking like its time to kit up once you get back and show us  ;)

Ju'siik Kelborn

• Anade buirk val nar
« Reply #63 on: Jul 15, 2019, 12:35 PM »
I'll definitely do that.  ;D

Ohl'd Vart

• The PoL Cat
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #65 on: Jul 15, 2019, 01:09 PM »
Beautiful work. :)

Rob

Judicial Incident Report Form (for anyone to report an issue): https://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?action=form;n=34
"Let's never forget that we're here to have fun in this hobby, first and foremost; none of this spaceman suit stuff is real, and it means very little to the outside world. Never take yourself too seriously playing dress-up, because no one else does...it's all about perspective." - Ol'Varticus

Raestin Ke'Varek

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #66 on: Jul 15, 2019, 02:27 PM »
Man, I'm so excited to see this all come together.  Everything looks AMAZING!!  Mi'ix outdid himself with the paint-up.   :8):

Ashen Kelborn

• Awards 267th Rapid Assault Special Weapons TCW and Rebels Canon Mandalorians Special Operations Brigade Member Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #67 on: Jul 15, 2019, 06:31 PM »
Man, I'm so excited to see this all come together.  Everything looks AMAZING!!  Mi'ix outdid himself with the paint-up.   :8):

Agreed, been watching with anticipation on FB, can't wait for seeing it all kitted up and apped in  ;D

Ju'siik Kelborn

• Anade buirk val nar
« Reply #68 on: Jul 15, 2019, 07:38 PM »

Agree 100%! I've got a lot to learn in order to get that kind of detail in my stuff going forward. :)

Quote from: Ashen Kelborn
Agreed, been watching with anticipation on FB, can't wait for seeing it all kitted up and apped in  ;D

You and me both, vod! I wouldn't be where I am now, if it weren't for your help. So thank you! :)

Quote from: Ohl'd Vart
Beautiful work. :)

Rob

It is! All credit goes to Mi'ix. :)

Quote from: spideyplumhead
wow ...awesome looking kit the small design touches on everything just look fantastic .. defiantly time to book mark this

I notice new details every time I look at the pictures. :) I'm going to work hard to make sure the rest of the kit looks like this going forward as well.  ;D :o :laugh:

Ashen Kelborn

« Reply #69 on: Jul 16, 2019, 03:28 AM »
You and me both, vod! I wouldn't be where I am now, if it weren't for your help. So thank you! :)

Your welcome for the pointers and inspiration but the below is more accurate, Miix has done a fantastic job  :<3:

Quote from: Ju'siik Kelborn
It is! All credit goes to Mi'ix. :)

« Reply #70 on: Jul 18, 2019, 08:20 PM »
Very awesome looking!  Did you modify an assassin helmet?? Cant wait to see more :-)

Ju'siik Kelborn

• Anade buirk val nar
« Reply #71 on: Jul 18, 2019, 08:45 PM »
Very awesome looking!  Did you modify an assassin helmet?? Cant wait to see more :-)

Thank you!  ;D

No, I did not. It is a modified WidowMaker by Raestin Ke'Varek.  Good eye, though, as he did use a very mangled Assassin for the helmet base. :)

Ju'siik Kelborn

• Anade buirk val nar
« Reply #72 on: Aug 29, 2019, 11:12 PM »
Ok, so I've got the armor in my position now. I must say, pictures don't do this thing justice. There is so much detail! The pictures literally don't show all of it.  :o

So I've made myself a checklist for pre-app...and here's the first few things checked off. Gauntlets are done, minus a bit of padding to keep them from sliding around.

Ashen Kelborn

« Reply #73 on: Aug 30, 2019, 02:24 AM »
Very nice, familiar configuration too  ;)

anticipation building for the final kit up  ;D :like:

Ju'siik Kelborn

• Anade buirk val nar
« Reply #74 on: Aug 31, 2019, 09:43 AM »
Thank you! Yes, I'll bet it is familiar.  :P ;D

The anticipation is definitely building...

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!