Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Mya'rei Kelborn

• 24 Replies

Myarei Kelborn

• Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
Mya'rei Kelborn
« on: Apr 04, 2016, 10:27 AM »
Hey, I already started building my kit, a sniper build, This is the work that has been done on my bucket, paintjob and modified rangefinder and black and yellow, with a standard visor that needs to be added. :)

Ashen Kelborn

• Returning from hiatus
  • Awards Family events 267th Rapid Assault Special Weapons TCW and Rebels Canon Mandalorians Special Operations Brigade Member
Re: Mya'rei Kelborn
« Reply #1 on: Apr 04, 2016, 11:06 AM »
Looking good Mya'rei if I do say so myself  :P, hopefully we'll get some progress soon for more updates here  ;D

ConDar Ward

• Al'jurir be Ori'ramikad
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #2 on: Apr 04, 2016, 11:18 AM »
Looking good Mya'rei if I do say so myself  :P ...
  :rolleyes:

I look Forward to seeing This build as Well ... 8)

MMCC-#0059 /M.A.- 001 /M.A.D.- 067 /ALUMINATI -013
 Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum - Remo Jadd - 0267

TenTonParasol

• stay conscious tiny not messiah
« Reply #3 on: Apr 04, 2016, 03:22 PM »
Ah! I love the shade of yellow. I'm still familiarizing myself with all this, but I wonder if that circular tab on the face on the right side of the helmet (left side of the first image) needs to be filed down to be flat / flush with the rest of the face?

But if you must insist on being clever, then be clever. Be brave. Sleep with fists closed and shoot straight.
Deathless, Catherynne M. Valente

Armor planning thread

Kris Jasra

• "A womprat could pilot better than you" Jaxx Jasra
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #4 on: Apr 04, 2016, 04:28 PM »
Nope, that's a part that's on some of the Film versions of Boba's helmet.

Vi ram'or te'prudiise. Gotal par akaan, vi jatnese be te jatnese. Bal cuun kote o'r gar tal.

The only safe way to take out Kris would be with an orbital bombardment.... and even then your chances of surviving are only 50:50

ConDar Ward

• Al'jurir be Ori'ramikad
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #5 on: Apr 04, 2016, 04:49 PM »
The Boba Mole can Stay ..  ;)

I put one on my bucket ...   :rolleyes:

MMCC-#0059 /M.A.- 001 /M.A.D.- 067 /ALUMINATI -013
 Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum - Remo Jadd - 0267

TenTonParasol

• stay conscious tiny not messiah
« Reply #6 on: Apr 04, 2016, 04:51 PM »
N*ce, n*ce. Just a little over-concerned on my part.  ;D

But if you must insist on being clever, then be clever. Be brave. Sleep with fists closed and shoot straight.
Deathless, Catherynne M. Valente

Armor planning thread

Havelock

• I probably have a link for that.
  • Awards Celebration Anaheim 2022 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #7 on: Apr 04, 2016, 07:20 PM »
Yay, another build I'm looking forward to watching.  That's an awesome bucket!

"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."  - Terry Pratchett
Have you explored all that the Royal War College of Mandalore has to offer?
« Reply #8 on: Apr 05, 2016, 12:03 AM »
I am loving your bucket!  ;D  Can;t wait to see what you do next!

Myarei Kelborn

• Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #9 on: Apr 06, 2016, 06:28 AM »
Thanks everyone,
Some more progress, going for sniper and light armour  :)

« Last Edit: Apr 06, 2016, 06:35 AM by Myarei Kelborn » Logged

SkiBlue1737

• I always play fair, exactly as fair as my opponent
« Reply #10 on: Apr 06, 2016, 09:32 AM »
The layering on your plates is freaggin' awesome.

Kris Jasra

• "A womprat could pilot better than you" Jaxx Jasra
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #11 on: Apr 06, 2016, 11:20 AM »
I'd suggest taking about an inch off the bottom of that collar and reshaping the chest plates higher, the entire torso is looking a little long right now. And be careful with the armour on the boots, it really could do with being tightened so it's sitting against the leg rather than on a loose boot.

Not entirely sure I'd call triple layered plates and shoulders light :P You're looking a little top heavy at the moment - I'd be adding thighs to try and even the look out which wouldn't keep it as light as you're wanting.

Vi ram'or te'prudiise. Gotal par akaan, vi jatnese be te jatnese. Bal cuun kote o'r gar tal.

The only safe way to take out Kris would be with an orbital bombardment.... and even then your chances of surviving are only 50:50

Myarei Kelborn

« Reply #12 on: Apr 06, 2016, 11:29 AM »
Thanks for the advice, i'll take it on board  :)

GardenGeek

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more
« Reply #13 on: Apr 06, 2016, 11:48 AM »
Wow! The flaring on your shoulder plates and around your neck is very different and super cool :) I have to agree with Kris- it does seem a little top heavy...but with the addition of a Kama- it might help even it out too. 

Laaran Dala

• Though she be but little, she is fierce.
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 50 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ clan level invasions 15+ invasions in 2018
« Reply #14 on: Apr 08, 2016, 10:37 AM »
LOVE that bucket!  I really like the added wiring on your RF.  Definitely keeping an eye on this build!

Myarei Kelborn

« Reply #15 on: Jun 04, 2016, 04:37 PM »
More progress on wearable and pretty much complete kit, bit of a time jump

Havelock

• I probably have a link for that.
  • Awards Celebration Anaheim 2022 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #16 on: Jun 04, 2016, 05:46 PM »
Wow.  Your kit looks amazing!  Well done, vod!

"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."  - Terry Pratchett
Have you explored all that the Royal War College of Mandalore has to offer?

A'luuna Skarad

• THIS IS THE WAY
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 15+ clan level invasions 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events 11+ Invasion Report Appearances
« Reply #17 on: Jun 04, 2016, 07:37 PM »
Love those colors! That bucket is spot on.

OM # 1748
Official Invasions: 50
Manda'galaar Clan

GardenGeek

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more
« Reply #18 on: Jun 05, 2016, 12:00 PM »
Looks amazing!! I love how everything has turned out! Seems like your sash is still pretty new looking- are you planning an mucking it up a little bit as well?

Myarei Kelborn

« Reply #19 on: Jun 06, 2016, 03:13 AM »
Thanks everyone :) and yup I've put some light weathering on the sash, but this doesn't seem to be showing up in pictures very well, so I'm going to make it even more dirty, hopefully it won't look so new then  :D

Myarei Kelborn

« Reply #20 on: Jun 15, 2016, 02:10 PM »
so have some changes have been made, the gauntlets are now half shells and the sash has been darkened and more heavily weathered (pre app pics)

Silara Kelborn

« Reply #21 on: Jun 15, 2016, 05:17 PM »
You look awesome sis :)

Ion

• Gizka herder :D
  • Awards Force Hunter Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events
« Reply #22 on: Jun 16, 2016, 03:07 PM »
Well done :D

Verd'ika Helmet WIP- Female Armor WIP- Force Hunter WIP - Art/Crafts  
E.M.T.S. #137 | K.O.V.A. #0020 | G.M.O.L. #017 | L.O.B. #12 | M.5. #065 |

corriban

• Mercs War Correspondent
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #23 on: Jun 16, 2016, 03:50 PM »
Another gorgeous kit with huge shoulders. I'm in love!!! Great job on this vod.

Zasiya Adenn V2 | Dee Ca'tra
MERC #1078 | KOVA #0011 | M5 #42 | QMU #019 | ALLUMINATI #027 | PMS #003

Myarei Kelborn

« Reply #24 on: Jul 03, 2016, 10:22 AM »
So I redid the cape In a thicker material and weathered all the soft parts more heavily, including the sash which has been tea stained  :)

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!