Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Canon Brigade Kit Review

• 6 Replies

Dha Bral

• Both Predator and Prey
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Legends of Mandalore Brigade Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months 2016 EnviroOps
Canon Brigade Kit Review
« on: Apr 19, 2016, 03:05 PM »
Oya Vode,
Recently, I have been appointed the new canon brigade marshal. Per brigade procedure, kits are subject to review after 2 years. However, due to updating and rewriting of the BRLs, I have been asked to brush up on ALL of the canon kits that are out there as of now. If you no longer are in possession of your canon brigade kit, please let me know to update my records. If you have already reported that you no longer are in possession (or havent been for some time), let me know. I can remove you from my list. 
It is likely that brigade standards have increased since your initial approval. Some of you likely will be required to make small tweaks for accuracy, some of you may be asked to make a moderate changes to your kits. Word has come down from the brigadier, and he has given me the go to raise and set a new standard for canon kits, which I intend to do.  I hate to be the bad guy so soon, being my first action as marshal,  but this is the job.
If you have questions about where to acquire accurate pieces, or how to alter your own, please ask me. I likely know the answer or will quickly get it for you. 
I you receive a fix list, you will be given ample time to make the fixes.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask me.  Along with your new pics, please add something showing a relatively recent date, to ensure that I am not receiving dated photos.  As always, front, left, right, back, bucket off, additional pics of gear, etc.

Bobas, please include a picture of your ammo belt and wookiee scalps (a single picture containing both is sufficient). Make sure the pictures are clear and well lit.
Jangos, please send well lit pics of your gloves, flak vest, and helmet.
Other canon kits, please be sure to take pictures of the details that separate your version of canon from any other (e.g. Sabine season 1 from Sabine season 2).

Thank you all for your cooperation. I know this is inconvenient, but it is necessary. If you have accuracy questions that you have had trouble finding the answers to, or would like to be proactive in your upkeep, shoot me a message here or on facebook. I'm not hard to find.
I know I'm forgetting something, so I'll likely be writing you all again, but until then; Oya!

Dha Bral
Canon Brigade Marshal

« Last Edit: Apr 19, 2016, 03:12 PM by Dha Bral » Logged
It's spelled "Canon", not "Cannon".

(SHHH!!! I found the secret to getting OM approved!)

bravoleader

• For Mandalore!
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 TCW and Rebels Canon Mandalorians Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: Canon Brigade Kit Review
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 12:12 PM »
does this apply only to those already in the brigate or to anyone which has a canon kit but still not approved in the brigate due to lack of BRL?

F

Dha Bral

• Both Predator and Prey
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Legends of Mandalore Brigade Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months 2016 EnviroOps
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2016, 12:23 PM »
does this apply only to those already in the brigate or to anyone which has a canon kit but still not approved in the brigate due to lack of BRL?

F

The review applies only to brigade members. If you have a Canon kit that lacks BRLs and would like it reviewed, you could be a walking BRL. If that's the case, send me some pictures and your source material, kit, and all the fun details for review.

bravoleader

• For Mandalore!
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 TCW and Rebels Canon Mandalorians Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2016, 03:55 AM »
The review applies only to brigade members. If you have a Canon kit that lacks BRLs and would like it reviewed, you could be a walking BRL. If that's the case, send me some pictures and your source material, kit, and all the fun details for review.

PM sent :)

F

bravoleader

• For Mandalore!
« Reply #4 on: Sep 29, 2016, 06:25 PM »
Sorry to be a PITA here... I sent a pm back in may, then another one roughly one week ago with no answer. Is there any particular reason for that?
Best regards.

F

Dha Bral

• Both Predator and Prey
« Reply #5 on: Sep 30, 2016, 01:06 AM »
Sorry vod,

Been busy with other CRLs and BRLs. If you want to go ahead with your Pre Vizsla 4/5 build, go right ahead and submit it.

bravoleader

• For Mandalore!
« Reply #6 on: Sep 30, 2016, 04:23 AM »
Thanks, form submitted :)

F

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!