Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

jlebron00 Merc helmet WIP

• 4 Replies

Daxar Arkada

• Awards Celebration Chicago Award for 10 official invasions. Special Weapons Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Order of the Ori'Ramikad
jlebron00 Merc helmet WIP
« on: Apr 20, 2016, 07:15 PM »
So after many trials and tribulations, I have a bucket!

Its an NME props Mercenary Medium.  Some sanding already in progress and such. 

Here is a test fit on my head;

I'm noticing that I will need to put padding inside, as I don't think I can fit a hard hat harness inside.

Bowfanny

• When in doubt, be kind.
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: jlebron00 Merc helmet WIP
« Reply #1 on: Apr 20, 2016, 07:52 PM »
Padding is easy enough to put in.

It is not who you are but the service you do for others that defines you.
QMU#084

Evad

• Shereshoy
« Reply #2 on: Apr 21, 2016, 06:22 AM »
I don't think I can fit a hard hat harness inside.

You'd be surprised what you can fit inside a bucket.  Here's a look at mine.

Daxar Arkada

• Awards Celebration Chicago Award for 10 official invasions. Special Weapons Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Order of the Ori'Ramikad
« Reply #4 on: Sep 10, 2016, 04:00 PM »
Update!

Bucket is done, the RF is bolted on and moves, and can be removed for travel if need be. Painted and weathered to match the rest of my armor. Going for a lived in / worn look. The weathering was designed to look like its been through different kinds of elements, hence providing different weathering patterns like cracked or chipped paint, as well as fading, dirt / grime, and of course dents! Its definitely a tight fit, but I think I have enough room inside to add fans and a headset.  Also, the inside has a suspension harness for comfort and balance!

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!