Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

printing templates

• 2 Replies
printing templates
« on: Jun 28, 2018, 04:41 AM »
Is there a certain place to print out templates I should be going to? I tried printing the templates at my local library which is pretty new and has good printer but when I printed it the template did not fit the paper and when I started messing with making it custom or pressed fit actual size this would not work and would print the same, if anyone has any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Sep Ho'ban

• Awards Mobile Engineers Brigade Member Special Operations Brigade Member Award for 10 official invasions. 15+ clan level invasions
Re: printing templates
« Reply #1 on: Jun 28, 2018, 08:06 AM »
Should print on most any printer. Most of them you will have to do some cutting and taping for to put pieces of one plate together

Re: printing templates
« Reply #2 on: Jun 29, 2018, 02:14 AM »
as he stated, most of the templates take multiple pages to make a single piece. now if the issue is the pdf showing one layout on a page, and the printer is mangling the pdf's page, then there is a miscommunication going on there...

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!