Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Let's start building a Mando (new here and first time W.I.P) - Approved :D:D

• 314 Replies

Ajoliveira

• Proud Member of the Mandalorian Mercs Costume Club
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions 40% increase or more 15+ clan level invasions
Update - 24-05-2018

Alright, last 2 weeks been working hard on my kit, so:

- Stalker and RF were broken and now fixed  ;D

- Ordered a Extended T-Visor on the 15th May and arrived exacly 7 days later, on the 22 May  ;D
Damn, the visor is great, so strong and I can c better  :P :laugh:

Testing how it look like  ??? :-\

Well, to be honest, first seems strange or awkward, been used to the mirrored chrome look  :-X :-\ But, on the other hand, visor is more strong, can c better,... (Gonna miss u buddy  :'( :'()

And been working on my EE-3  :)

- Removed seller "thing", sanded a lot lol :laugh:

- And filled some "space lines" where sections glued/attached wich others

- Some examples showing were is filled in order to get a idea how it will look  :)

- And here sprayed with Motip Putty Spray to fill better all the surface  :)

- And ATM I'm priming it  :)

SO, all my pre-app issues WERE FIXED  ;D ;D ;D And I belive this weekend gonna take pre-app photos again  :-X :-\
Vest were the main issue, is fixed by making a new one  ;D also with a new visor I fill more humbly confident, despite have no sure what tha hell happened to the mirrored chrome...  ??? :'( :'( One friend of mine said that visor and window car tint "chemical reacted last time I hot glued to the helmet?!"  :-X ??? Well, that issue is fixed  :)

And now EE-3 paiting time  ;D

Ty in advance,
AJ

« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 10:25 AM by Ajoliveira » Logged

KOVA #0022 | M.A.R.S #52 | M.V.S #52

Ajoliveira

Update - 07-06-2018

Hi all  :)
So I kinda forgot to update my wip and therefore, yesterday pre-app was in  ??? ;D

- Finished my ee-3  :) kinda lol  :laugh:

- And tried to do dry brush  a bit using silver ??? well, was doing it a bit afraid, cause was the first time I was doing it  ???

- Was hard to find a bag for it lol  :laugh: :laugh:

- Fixed some parts, repainted and blackwashed them  :)

On the 26th May had trooping alongside 501st & Rl, so got new pics, wich I love them  :8): ;D

Aaaannnnddd yesterday taked pre-app pics for the 2nd time (DAMN)  :-\ :-X ??? ??? :laugh:

And now, this:

Let's wait and c  :-X :-\ ??? ??? So anxious, damn  :laugh: :)

AJ

« Last Edit: Jun 08, 2018, 12:56 PM by Ajoliveira » Logged

ferra

• Kal'Buir
where's the "Kandosii" button on this thing??

CB-20275

Ajoliveira

where's the "Kandosii" button on this thing??

Ahah  :laugh: :laugh:

Me ATM, so anxious damn  ??? :-\ :)

AJ

Ajoliveira

Update - 12-06-2018

TO FELLOWS MEMBERS OF APP TEAM:

On my app, I choosed the "yes" option on the "medical issue"
Well, I don´t know how to explain it, but i have one shoulder "higher" than the other... I didnt ever do any medical exams about it, not sure if it is scoliosis...
Since i remenber, i born this way and have this... :-X :-\ This bad posture, can be fix on my daily days, I focus on my posture and try to "even" my shoulders and mantain my posture. But sometimes, when I relaxed, standing "normal" or something like that, my daily day posture is the one on the "backplate app pic"  :(

Best Regards,
AJ

Kris Jasra

• "A womprat could pilot better than you" Jaxx Jasra
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
Added to your app :) Thank you for the info.

Vi ram'or te'prudiise. Gotal par akaan, vi jatnese be te jatnese. Bal cuun kote o'r gar tal.

The only safe way to take out Kris would be with an orbital bombardment.... and even then your chances of surviving are only 50:50

Kol Varek

• Beanpole (Formerly Kol Var'Das)
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017

And been working on my EE-3  :)

Not gonna lie, I had a good laugh about this picture. I showed my ruus'alor and wondered why the blaster was so big!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: He was the one that pointed out you just have it close to the mirror....perspective is a funny thing. Good luck vod!

If you insist on wielding a hammer, you better be sure you can correctly identify a nail.

Ajoliveira

Not gonna lie, I had a good laugh about this picture. I showed my ruus'alor and wondered why the blaster was so big!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: He was the one that pointed out you just have it close to the mirror....perspective is a funny thing. Good luck vod!

Ahah  :laugh:
Yes I was close to the mirror  :laugh:
Needs a minor work, need to do more weathering/dry brush on the barrel, didn’t picture it for the app  :laugh:

Ty
AJ

Ajoliveira

Update - 16-06-2018

OYA! OM STATUS!  :o ;D ;D ;D

Yesterday during work time, received the so anxious email, not gonna lie, few tears of joy and relief  ;D ;D ;D
Almost 2y, the road was long and hard, but humbly tried to do the best I can, tried to learn from my mistakes, humbly worked the best i can to accomplish a dream  ;D ;D
Already thank you on Facebook, still wanna thank you all, from my heart, with your advice and tips, ty for all for staying with me throught this journay  ;D ;D

OYA!

AJ

« Last Edit: Jun 16, 2018, 03:39 PM by Ajoliveira » Logged

So happy for you! Congrats, vod!
 :jango: :like:

Kol Varek

• Beanpole (Formerly Kol Var'Das)
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017
WOOHOO!!! Congrats!

If you insist on wielding a hammer, you better be sure you can correctly identify a nail.

Ajoliveira

WOOHOO!!! Congrats!

Hi Kol Var'Das how r u?  :)

Yes, it was fast, indeed  :laugh: ;D

Thank you so much, for all the kind support and helpfull tips  ;) ;D
Just waiting for my OM number  :P :laugh:
Hope to make you and the Club proud, as I am  ;D

EDIT: Ty ZuluMike99, cheers

OYA!
AJ

Havelock

• I probably have a link for that.
  • Awards Celebration Anaheim 2022 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Award for 10 official invasions. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Orlando 2017
Congratulations, vod! 

"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness."  - Terry Pratchett
Have you explored all that the Royal War College of Mandalore has to offer?

Ajoliveira

Ty  :like: ;D

AJ

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!