Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

NME or EA jetpack

• 2 Replies
NME or EA jetpack
« on: May 09, 2016, 07:41 PM »
For Pre Vizsla, I"m looking at either NME or EA for the jetpack.
Now, I know EA's are approvable. But, are NME's with some modification? I've read that Vizsla's jetpack is just Jango's arena pack with Boba's rocket on it. Is this true? They seem remarkably similar, but NME's arena pack seems to have some raised detailing where the stripes would go, whereas EA's doesn't.

EA's jetpack looks like this-

NME's arena pack looks like this

and I"d need to swap the rocket out for the one out of the 'rocket pack'

Essentially, I'm looking at NMEs because their pack seems to come mostly assembled. By the time I've paid $400 aud to get EA's kit shipped, I'd rather pay a little bit more (EA charges another $250 aud for assembly) to have it mostly built.

So, can I use the NME pack or is EA my only approvable option? (Or are their other builders out there I don't know about?)

Ref Al'drann

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 25 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: NME or EA jetpack
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 08:20 PM »
No, Pre Vizsla's pack is not a Jango pack, but it is similar. A Jango pack would not be approved for Pre Vizsla.

Re: NME or EA jetpack
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2016, 10:35 PM »
Excellent.  Just what I needed to know.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 10:40 PM by PhantomBlade » Logged

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!