Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Tried too hard to come up with a clever Bucket WIP title (Mk. II starts on pg 3)

• 95 Replies

Xundor Wrex

• No, I'm Jango's friend...
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Celebration Orlando 2017
ok, it's tomorrow morning now.  I wanna see some paint...  :P

Lookie here now... I'll post some later. It's just the orange bottom coat anyway. Oh, except for the the lines on the dome... I have altered the original design. Prey I don't alter it further.
But I DID start it this am. Just didn't snap any pics.

This already looks a lot more solid than the Mk. I. Those target buckets are a bargain if you can fix em up right! Looks like you already know your way around the new buy'ce!

Dude, you're not kidding. It has been much easier to work with so far. Target is starting to put their Halloween stuff out again and I'm frantically checking the ones near me to see if they put out any more (only Vaders and Kylos so far).

Addendum: You guys, quit yer griping. :P

I did learn a lot the first time around. Really thought I overdid the chipped paint a little, so this time I'm toning it down a little.

2nd Addendum: we have entered the Denver Broncos stage of painting.

« Last Edit: Sep 11, 2016, 11:09 AM by Xundor Wrex » Logged
Si vis pacem, Para bellum

Xundor Wrex

• Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions. Celebration Orlando 2017
Next up is cheeks.

Raestin Ke'Varek

• Fortune favors the bold
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Great work dude!!!! Its exciting to see the progress!

Kebiin Ke'Varek

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Celebration Chicago 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports
Updates?  C'mon man, don't leave us hanging!!! 
FYI....you sorta kinda match Raestin.  Just sayin.  Funny thing is, he's not a Broncos fan.   :P

Xundor Wrex

Updates?  C'mon man, don't leave us hanging!!! 
FYI....you sorta kinda match Raestin.  Just sayin.  Funny thing is, he's not a Broncos fan.   :P

DON'T YELL AT ME! :P

I've just been busy. I was trying to not exactly look just like him. lol Hopefully, all the chrome/silver armor will separate our looks enough to the muggles. But not that being a Raestin clone would be a bad thing! :P (Also not a Broncos fan either btw. lol)

Raestin Ke'Varek

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Busy shmusy...excuses!  :P

Seriously though, I LOVE the metallic/colored look you have going on.  Can't wait to see it in all it's finished (but never really finished) glory. 

As long as you're done and approved by the premier... Don't make me hijack the X-wing collection for motivation... I will.   ;D

Kebiin Ke'Varek

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
  • Awards Award for 25 official invasions. Celebration Chicago 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports

Xundor Wrex

Busy shmusy...excuses!  :P

Seriously though, I LOVE the metallic/colored look you have going on.  Can't wait to see it in all it's finished (but never really finished) glory. 

As long as you're done and approved by the premier... Don't make me hijack the X-wing collection for motivation... I will.   ;D
What Raestin said.   :P

Oh, so yall are ganging up on me now? I see how it's gonna be!  ;D

I don't think I'll be done in time for the premiere, but I AM DETERMINED to be OM for Celebration. See all the caps? That means I'm super serials about it. And don't you touch those X-Wing ships! I just got those Mandalorian Protectorate fighters! :P

Right now, my biggest creative hurdle is figuring out what I'm going to do on the ears. With the Mk.I, I just went straight black, but this time around, I want to get a little more intricate with it. Also I'm working on sanding down these gauntlets.

Kebiin Ke'Varek

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
Done by the Premiere...or the ships are MINE!

Muahahahahha!  (Insert evil laugh)

Bowfanny

• When in doubt, be kind.
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
gpnna be done by the premier or Kebiin is gonna take your sweet rides!

It is not who you are but the service you do for others that defines you.
QMU#084

Xundor Wrex

Fine! Here's your update!  :P

Old visor removed. Also don't think I've posted a pick with the lower cheeks painted.
I'll probably painting the ears later today as well as primering the RF and stalk, but first I gotta mow my lawn and do other adulting things. Gotta get it in now because after today, I only have one day off until LaCC.

Raestin Ke'Varek

Looking really good vod!!  And don't mind the ribbing, we're just excited to have another awesome merc in the clan!  :D

Xundor Wrex

Looking really good vod!!  And don't mind the ribbing, we're just excited to have another awesome merc in the clan!  :D

Dude. I don't mind it at all. Just be ready for me to give it right back to ya! lol If I'm not picking on you or joking with you, it means i don't like you. But luckily I like everyone in the clan! So weapons free, vod!

Kebiin Ke'Varek

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din

Bowfanny

• Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
I'm not in the clan but sill give ya a rubbing just because I have that Ruus'Sol card. ;D

QMU#084

Xundor Wrex

Looking great man!!!

Why thank you!

I'm not in the clan but sill give ya a rubbing just because I have that Ruus'Sol card. ;D

I know, buddy. :) I look forward to possibly trooping along side you one day.

Kebiin Ke'Varek

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din

Yep.  We all wanna troop with Bow!

Jaing

• Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Order of the Ori'Ramikad
Oh. Progress. Looking good.

You will be done by the premiere. Even if Raestin, Kebiin and I have to come kidnap you for a weekend and make you finish.

Kebiin Ke'Varek

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
Oh. Progress. Looking good.

You will be done by the premiere. Even if Raestin, Kebiin and I have to come kidnap you for a weekend and make you finish.

Jaing!
Do not reveal the plan!   :P

Bowfanny

I like this plan and I fully support it! ;D

QMU#084

StormMaker

• The Jungle Leaf Mando
     It's looking good, Vod. Just stay with it.

... Don’t run. You’ll just die tired.

Full DW Armor WIP: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=114926.0

Xundor Wrex

It's looking good, Vod. Just stay with it.

Thanks, man.

Wanted to get a little more intricate with the ear caps this time, so apparently that means staying up super late to paint some details. :P

Raestin Ke'Varek

Ooooooh, nice job on the ear caps dude! Love the detail work!   8)

StormMaker

• The Jungle Leaf Mando
     Oh yeah. Definitely came out great. It's going to look awesome when you're done.

... Don’t run. You’ll just die tired.

Full DW Armor WIP: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=114926.0

Xundor Wrex

Thanks vods!
Small update tonight. Mesh added to vent as suggested by Raestin.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!