Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Celebration 8

• 56 Replies

Edwacoo

• Maaaan if you seen this.....
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: Celebration 8
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2016, 05:26 PM »
Interested.

Edwacoo Akic
Clan Bes'uliik
MMCC# 1461
Mid South Garrison RC/TK# 14615
Aliit Ori'shya Tal'din
I'm Just a Simple Man Trying To Make My Way In the Universe

Adira Sayul

• OM #964
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2016, 09:38 PM »
Very interested in a room in our block!

Vexos

• Because we must.
  • Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ clan level invasions 15+ invasions in 2018 150 troops Celebration Chicago
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2016, 10:48 PM »
Im interested in the mercs block as well although I already panicked and made reservations at the red roof Inn haha

Official Invasions: 241
Official Member #1132
Force Hunter/ Brigade Member #291
Manda'galaar Clan

C1RCA

• name the target and it shall die
  • Awards Celebration Orlando 2017 Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2016, 10:50 PM »
you can cancel them , as ill cancel if i can get a better rate if we are at thee rosen center or plaza

C

Vexos

• Because we must.
  • Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ clan level invasions 15+ invasions in 2018 150 troops Celebration Chicago
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2016, 10:52 PM »
you can cancel them , as ill cancel if i can get a better rate if we are at thee rosen center or plaza

C

Yeah that's the plan haha

Official Invasions: 241
Official Member #1132
Force Hunter/ Brigade Member #291
Manda'galaar Clan

Jorad Werde

• Death from where ever you pay me to be
  • Awards Award for 100 official invasions. Celebration Chicago Order of the Ori'Ramikad 40+ hrs Charity 267th Rapid Assault
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2016, 11:54 AM »
interested

CAO Team XO
Ori'Ramikad
Kilted Mando #20
Mandoalic #132
Deathwatch Order #007
VRCA #61

Master Thread
Iron Phoenix Props

Iviin'kyr Falco

• Omae wa mou shindeiru!
  • Awards Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Special Operations Brigade Member Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 50 official invasions.
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2016, 09:39 AM »
We booked a room at the Clarion.  It's on the other side of the Redd Roof Inn, next to the Rosen.  Just a quick jaunt across the parking lot, the the Rosen has a sky bridge to the center, so we can get out of any weather pretty quick.

We booked from Wednesday to Monday, so we can arrive a day early, then leave a day later after getting a good nights sleep before the drive home.

Always choose the option that allows you to cancel a room, with no pre-payments to your hold card.  That way you can periodically check other hotels to see if you can find either a better rate, or a closer one.

-David (TrooperPX)

ID, DZ, CT, IS, DZ, IG, TI, IC, IC, TK, TS, SL, SL, TB, DS, TR, BH, TA, ID, TI, DZ 

Iviin'kyr Falco #0412 : Hukaatir Falco #0412b : Mando Hood #0421c : SaaSa TsuTsu'Ku #0421d
M.A.J.I.C. #075 : K.M.B. #10 : M.A. #042 : E.M.T.S. #50 : B.O.O.M. #25 : M.A.R.S. #53 : M.I.B. # : N.D.W.O. #17 : N.H. #8

Mashukir Prudiise

• Awards Celebration Chicago Award for 10 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2017
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2016, 10:26 AM »
We booked a room at the Clarion.  It's on the other side of the Redd Roof Inn, next to the Rosen.  Just a quick jaunt across the parking lot, the the Rosen has a sky bridge to the center, so we can get out of any weather pretty quick.

We booked from Wednesday to Monday, so we can arrive a day early, then leave a day later after getting a good nights sleep before the drive home.

Always choose the option that allows you to cancel a room, with no pre-payments to your hold card.  That way you can periodically check other hotels to see if you can find either a better rate, or a closer one.

Thanks for the tip. I'm now booked there too! Hoping for a mercs block somewhere, but at least I know we have a room now.

AGConstrux

• Ne shab'rud'niÖ
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Most invasions trooped in 2017 Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2016, 11:27 AM »
I have no issues walking 4 blocks to a convention, which is why I reserved Red Roof (my stay at the ATL RR was fine, so I knew the hotel had decent rooms). Did it at C7 and it worked perfectly and there were no crowded hallways, no parties keeping me up til 4 am...nice sound sleep every night...but, each their own

Munit oyacyir Vaulr.

MMCC #1282
VRCA #70
B.O.O.M. #016
C.H.E.G. #1
S.O.S. #18
501st #71011

Evaar'la Buir

• Awards Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2016, 09:15 PM »
Clarion is booked for those dates as of now..... FYI to anyone else looking....

OM #1742
(004)

C1RCA

• Awards Celebration Orlando 2017 Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2016, 08:24 PM »
There is a post made by mandalore in the  official member area
C

Hondo Falco

• Armor Weapons and Soft Parts at 100%
  • Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 50 official invasions. Celebration Orlando 2017 Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2016, 05:55 PM »
Is there any word on what day the Mercs are going to do the group picture?

Iím a grunt...... and proud of it

C1RCA

« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2016, 06:26 PM »
Lol too soon for that normally won't know till a few weeks before the event , celebration 7 it was on Saturday

C

ConDar Ward

• Al'jurir be Ori'ramikad
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2016, 08:54 AM »
 I Would love to get in on some meet and Greets ... Will 4 Days be enough ?   :rolleyes:

MMCC-#0059 /M.A.- 001 /M.A.D.- 067 /ALUMINATI -013
 Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum - Remo Jadd - 0267

Hondo Falco

• Armor Weapons and Soft Parts at 100%
  • Awards 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 50 official invasions. Celebration Orlando 2017 Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2016, 08:36 AM »
Lol too soon for that normally won't know till a few weeks before the event , celebration 7 it was on Saturday

C

Yeah. It's just that I can only do sat and sun. Don't want to miss out

Iím a grunt...... and proud of it

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!