Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

3d printed gauntlet price?

• 3 Replies

Taakur Beroya

• Aruetyc runi'la solus cet o'r prudii an.
3d printed gauntlet price?
« on: May 21, 2016, 10:03 AM »
I was wondering how much it would cost if I take the files to a print shop?

"Rectitude carried to excess hardens into stiffness; benevolence indulged beyond measure sinks into weakness."

"The Empire's bureaucrats are like wineskins – they should both have ropes around their necks."
Re: 3d printed gauntlet price?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2016, 10:49 AM »
Id estimate about 30-60 dollars. I'm getting mine for free though because I know a guy who works for stratasys

Jedisalamander, OC: Meshura Ordo.

She/They

Mavik

• Awards Award for 100 official invasions. EnviroOps Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2016, 02:57 PM »
There are so many variables to 3D printing you would really have to talk to the individual shops about what they would charge.

Taakur Beroya

• Aruetyc runi'la solus cet o'r prudii an.
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2016, 04:07 PM »
Thanks vode, I have a friend who 3d prints so I'll see if he can do it and I'll pay for the material.

"Rectitude carried to excess hardens into stiffness; benevolence indulged beyond measure sinks into weakness."

"The Empire's bureaucrats are like wineskins – they should both have ropes around their necks."

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!