Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

ShadeCaster's Armor WIP (aspiring member)

• 1 Replies
ShadeCaster's Armor WIP (aspiring member)
« on: May 23, 2016, 11:56 AM »
Hey everyone, so after awhile of considering it I have decided to make my own mandalorian armor. This is the first time that I've ever done something like this so any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. I'll post my WIP here and ask for your help and criticism. As I'm not yet 18 I hope to have the majority of my build completed by November in order to submit for official membership.

Karl Dha'Werda

• MMCC Karl & Rex Dha'Werda &RL/TDE Karl Darklighter
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Donated four quarters of 2023. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions.
Re: ShadeCaster's Armor WIP (aspiring member)
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 01:32 PM »
Hey everyone, so after awhile of considering it I have decided to make my own mandalorian armor. This is the first time that I've ever done something like this so any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. I'll post my WIP here and ask for your help and criticism. As I'm not yet 18 I hope to have the majority of my build completed by November in order to submit for official membership.

Welcome Vod!  Where do you hail from?  We can get you set up with a local clan to help you through the process and ask lots of questions here on the forums.  No question is a stupid question, paraphrased from Mandalore the Uniter.  Ask away.

« Last Edit: Aug 21, 2016, 01:46 PM by Karl Dha'Werda » Logged
Fair warning I like to take pictures and I've written a novel, so be prepared for both.
Karl Dha'Werda Facebook
Oyu'baat Clan
OM Troops: 85
Mandalorian WIP
Late Crusader kit
B.E.A.R.D.S#137|Mando Rider#038|ALUMINATI#036 FMM|MLCS#026|Oribru Akaata#54|MVS#100

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!