Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Krayt Dragon Legacy WIP

• 21 Replies
Re: Krayt Dragon Legacy WIP
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2016, 09:50 AM »
So it has been a hot minute since I have uploaded anything. I have cut, formed, and painted all my armor. I am now working on strapping, and pouches. I'm extremely close to finishing everything.

I have a new philosophy. I'm only going to dread one day at a time.

reguillet

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2016, 09:56 AM »
I like the contrast in your Rivets to your plates, but I have a feeling the App team is going to want them the same color as the plates.

Also with the stress on knee plates, I would add a piece of sentra (or somethig) to the back to connect the openings you have. It will add depth and strength to your already cool design.

The cod looks a little plain, I suggest cutting out a 2"-3" horizontal section out of it and add back a larger panel with the same "lobster tail" overlap and style as your ab plates.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 11:15 AM by reguillet » Logged

Ohl'd Vart

• The PoL Cat
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2016, 10:34 AM »
I like the contrast in your Rivets to your plates, but I have a feeling the App team is going to want them the same color as the plates.

I do believe that it is now a requirement.

Rob

Judicial Incident Report Form (for anyone to report an issue): https://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?action=form;n=34
"Let's never forget that we're here to have fun in this hobby, first and foremost; none of this spaceman suit stuff is real, and it means very little to the outside world. Never take yourself too seriously playing dress-up, because no one else does...it's all about perspective." - Ol'Varticus

Bowfanny

• When in doubt, be kind.
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2016, 11:08 AM »
I concur Rob, they need painted. I've asked around.

QMU#084
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2016, 04:20 PM »
Thank you guys I'll paint them this weekend!

I have a new philosophy. I'm only going to dread one day at a time.

Welkin

• This is the way... TO RAQ!
  • Awards Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Celebration Orlando 2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2016, 04:17 PM »
Straight from the CRLs

Rivets used for attaching armor  must be painted to match armor.

Really digging the look you've got going on so far. I'm always jealous of a Legacy kit that looks better than mine.... so I'm pretty much jealous of almost all Legacy Kits.  :P

Formerly known as "The Mandler"
Character: Tra Senaar
MVS #20 | B.E.A.R.D.S #102 | IT-Mando # 18 | CSCMS #8 | Kilted Mando #25 | MARS #35 | VOTS #51

Raestin Ke'Varek

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Repeat appearance in the invasion reports Celebration Orlando 2017 Shock Infantry Brigade Member Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2016, 10:05 AM »
Hey there A'den!  Just checking to see if you've made any progress.  Everything is looking really great so far!!  If I (or anyone else in the clan) can help, please let us know!  We're all excited to see you getting closer to those kill stripes.  :D

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!