Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

My finished Sabine from season 1 of Star Wars Rebels

• 4 Replies
My finished Sabine from season 1 of Star Wars Rebels
« on: Jun 08, 2016, 04:56 PM »

Application finally submitted after 2 failed attempts. Now just the waiting game. 

Lem'zig Dee

• WEAPON OF MASS PERCUSSION
  • Awards Celebration Orlando 2017 Award for 50 official invasions. Ground Pounder - Official Member with the most recorded invasions Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
Re: My finished Sabine from season 1 of Star Wars Rebels
« Reply #1 on: Jun 10, 2016, 06:39 AM »
Looking good!  Please hop over to the BVC boards and introduce yourself.  http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?board=43.0

IG  -  @suzylamoureuxdrums

Choruk Kar'ta

• Aliit ori'shya tal'din
« Reply #2 on: Jun 11, 2016, 06:19 AM »
this build looks really good :) hope you get your kill stripes this time :) GL

Burc'ya vaal burk'yc, burc'ya veman

Durkev Zandar

• TC/BH-7278
« Reply #3 on: Jul 14, 2016, 03:28 AM »
Hope you got approved, tried to get my gf Sabine approved they shut her down too.

« Reply #4 on: Jul 29, 2016, 11:27 PM »
Thanks everyone. Still awaiting approval from this club. I know there are some differences between the two clubs as to what is canon. I followed both build threads the best that I could. I'm already approved and trooping with the Rebel Legion.  ;D Hope to see you out and about making a difference in the world.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!