Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question: Flak vests and potential pregnancy

• 2 Replies

RainbowBrite

• Chimyer Wren
Question: Flak vests and potential pregnancy
« on: Jun 11, 2016, 06:54 PM »
Got a strange query. I want to become a Merc, so I can participate in events. My husband and I are also trying to conceive. I would like to make my Flak Vest adjustable on the sides using a lace up method because there's a chance that my size now, won't be my size later should I conceive during my creation and application process.

Hypothetically, if I get my kit approved and then afterwards I were to get pregnant, would I be allowed to loosen up the laces to allow for my natural body's expansion during pregnancy after the costume is approved? Would a modesty flap on the inside be acceptable? Should I ask the App team this?

I am also assuming if I start to look big-belly pregnant and can't fit my flight suit, I couldn't participate by that point. Am I making sense?

- Chimyer Wren
Aka: Blackberry Fairy

corriban

• Mercs War Correspondent
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: Question: Flak vests and potential pregnancy
« Reply #1 on: Jun 13, 2016, 12:50 PM »
Our bodies change, so naturally you can have a vest that will adjust as your body changes ^_^

Zasiya Adenn V2 | Dee Ca'tra
MERC #1078 | KOVA #0011 | M5 #42 | QMU #019 | ALLUMINATI #027 | PMS #003

RainbowBrite

• Chimyer Wren
Re: Question: Flak vests and potential pregnancy
« Reply #2 on: Jun 17, 2016, 02:35 PM »
Awesome Sauce! Figured is ask.

- Chimyer Wren
Aka: Blackberry Fairy

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!