Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

TFA Inspired update to the Deathwatch carbine

• 3 Replies

Ronan

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions 40% increase or more 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 10 official invasions.
TFA Inspired update to the Deathwatch carbine
« on: Oct 14, 2016, 11:33 AM »
I did an newer version of the westar 35.  So I decided to do one of the carbine as well.  I've always though that it could a changeable weapon.  So I came up with, what I call, the Westar 405 VWP (Variable Weapon Platform).  I'm still flushing out ideas, but you can see the different ones I'm working on.  They are meant to look more earthy/modern like the ones in TFA.  I want to downplay the rails, but still let them be used.

405C Carbine

405R Assault Rifle

405A Sniper Rifle

405S Scattergun/Shotgun

Straka Zulu

• Ke nu'chayaiki ni, gar kar'tayli ner bora...
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: TFA Inspired update to the Deathwatch carbine
« Reply #1 on: Oct 14, 2016, 03:27 PM »
Really like the carbine and sniper rifle, but not quite feeling the AR platform.  Could just be me, though.  ;D

MMCC # 1126, W.B. #000 (founder), MAJIC #152, M5SP #19, L.O.B. #5, S.O.S. #007, MIB #13, QMU Support #44, Draluram #006
« Reply #2 on: Oct 14, 2016, 04:11 PM »
while I am quite loving all of these models, I kinda have to say I agree with STRAKAZulu. the assault variant looks very close to the MK-14 EBR, but that is not necessarily a bad thing. Never been a big fan of the MK14

Ronan

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions 40% increase or more 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #3 on: Oct 14, 2016, 04:42 PM »
I agree too actually. I kinda just threw it together last night. I want to flush it out more

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!