Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Echoylir's Protector build.

• 36 Replies

Dar'manda

• Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: Echoylir's Protector build.
« Reply #25 on: Nov 18, 2016, 06:17 PM »
Been a while, but I'm not dead, this build isn't dead and I'm powering forwards with the final steps.

Glorious green, ahoy.

And a replacement, BRL compliant flak vest is being made. All I need, aside from that which is being worked on currently, are some trophies, toespikes, gloves, boba thong and some soft part weathering. Final stretch!

« Last Edit: Nov 21, 2016, 03:37 PM by Echoylir Bralor » Logged
This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violations of the Mandalorian Mercs By-Laws.
« Reply #26 on: Nov 18, 2016, 09:08 PM »
Nice work, is that a mow or nme or another pack?
What are your thoughts on attachment method?

Mi'ix

• Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.
  • Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Brigades Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Boba and Jango
« Reply #27 on: Nov 19, 2016, 12:30 AM »
Wonderful!

Legends - Protector 
Canon - ESB Boba Fett

Mandalorian Mercs Brigade Application Form

BH/TI/TS/MW 65041

Tra'cor Clan || M.V.S. #41|| M.A.B.E.L. #60 || 72 Official Invasions

Dar'manda

• Awards Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 10 official invasions. Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #28 on: Nov 19, 2016, 06:28 PM »

Jetpack is nearing completion. Just some final detail work and the funky gunk weathering to go.

Edit:

Sigils added prior to weathering. There'll still be weathering to match my armour, but I kinda wanted this jetpack to look as if it's been well looked after, in comparison to the damage on the actual armour. Or as a recent replacement jetpack for a more battered one. Either way, the aim was for it to look a bit more well kept.

I'm really, really happy with how it's come out so far.

Also fixed the links.

« Last Edit: Nov 21, 2016, 03:36 PM by Echoylir Bralor » Logged
This member has been permanently removed from the club by Dar'manda for violations of the Mandalorian Mercs By-Laws.

Fenn Beviin

• MMCC #: 2116
  • Awards Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member
« Reply #29 on: Nov 21, 2016, 01:00 PM »
Yes! Jetpack symbols! They look great and a lot better/ neater than my attempt ha

Also some of the pictures failed to load all the way

"Try not to become a man of success, but a man of value."

Instagram: mythos_fenn_shysa

Mythos Fenn Arms (A Sales Thread): https://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=174182.msg2066382#new

Fenn Shysa WIP: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=80765.0

Blaster Addiction - So many Blasters: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=110659.msg1820500

Hik'aari

• Nick'aari
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Special Weapons Family events 6 or more Education Points in a single year.
« Reply #30 on: Nov 21, 2016, 01:06 PM »
Echoylir - If posting pictures from Facebook they regularly change the URL in the background so it breaks on forums. You likely already know this though

Hik'aari WIP  |  Cat #1319  |  Akii'su WIP
Need Help? Rules and Guides

Dar'manda

« Reply #31 on: Nov 21, 2016, 03:37 PM »
They've all been fixed now.

Mi'ix

• Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.
  • Awards Award for 75 official invasions. Brigades Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Boba and Jango
« Reply #32 on: Nov 21, 2016, 03:39 PM »
Jetpack is looking great!  Absolutely loving the colors.

Legends - Protector 
Canon - ESB Boba Fett

Mandalorian Mercs Brigade Application Form

BH/TI/TS/MW 65041

Tra'cor Clan || M.V.S. #41|| M.A.B.E.L. #60 || 72 Official Invasions

Dar'manda

« Reply #33 on: Nov 22, 2016, 03:47 AM »
Time to ruin those pretty colours with some gunk :P

Jetpack is done. Next up is the harness, and then it's tiny stuff, like toe spikes and trophies. Very, very close to completion. Hopefully will do a full kit up with everything I have so far soon.

Hik'aari

• Nick'aari
  • Awards Donated four quarters of 2023. Order of the Ori'Ramikad Special Weapons Family events 6 or more Education Points in a single year.
« Reply #34 on: Nov 22, 2016, 04:12 AM »
Looking beautiful! Look forward to seeing this all come together

Hik'aari WIP  |  Cat #1319  |  Akii'su WIP
Need Help? Rules and Guides

Ashen Kelborn

• Returning from hiatus
  • Awards Family events 267th Rapid Assault Special Weapons TCW and Rebels Canon Mandalorians Special Operations Brigade Member
« Reply #35 on: Nov 22, 2016, 05:38 AM »
Same here, looking smexy if I do say myself  ;)

Fenn Beviin

• MMCC #: 2116
  • Awards Mandalorian Protector Brigade Member
« Reply #36 on: Dec 08, 2016, 10:14 PM »
Nice! Have you figured out a strapping system to make this bad boy wearable?

"Try not to become a man of success, but a man of value."

Instagram: mythos_fenn_shysa

Mythos Fenn Arms (A Sales Thread): https://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=174182.msg2066382#new

Fenn Shysa WIP: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=80765.0

Blaster Addiction - So many Blasters: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=110659.msg1820500

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!