Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Mando Armor WIP

• 8 Replies
Mando Armor WIP
« on: Jul 19, 2016, 09:02 PM »
Armor came in! Time to begin shaping, painting, and figuring out how to attach it XD

Mavik

• Awards Award for 100 official invasions. EnviroOps Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: Mando Armor WIP
« Reply #1 on: Jul 20, 2016, 06:16 AM »
Good luck and have fun. Make sure to post pictures so we can make sure it is sized right for you.

« Reply #2 on: Jul 31, 2016, 09:26 PM »
Update! Finished attaching the armor to my Flight jacket/Vest. Still missing Knees and cod plate which will come a bit later. Just need to clean up and add a few more straps (legs feel a bit weak and might fall off). Next stop PAINT

« Reply #3 on: Aug 02, 2016, 10:36 PM »
Starting on the Primer of the armor.... Then sanding.... then more primer and finally a silver finish :D

Gnar-Gnar

• Awards 40% increase or more
« Reply #4 on: Aug 03, 2016, 01:05 AM »
Making quick progress!

How are the knees going? I'm worried the shins might be a bit long once you have knees on. Other than that you're looking pretty good. Keep it up  :)

Mavik

• Awards Award for 100 official invasions. EnviroOps Poster Boy - Official Member appears in costume in the most photos Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
« Reply #5 on: Aug 03, 2016, 09:41 AM »
Looking good

« Reply #6 on: Aug 03, 2016, 11:03 PM »
Making quick progress!

How are the knees going? I'm worried the shins might be a bit long once you have knees on. Other than that you're looking pretty good. Keep it up  :)

Ill get some pics up of those knees! I tried them on and they actually fit really well without overlapping.

« Reply #7 on: Aug 04, 2016, 11:00 PM »
Update! So this is my armor set so far. Some things to note are I am still adding primer to the armor.... So its not quite done there yet. Helmet needs some other things like sanding visor paint ext. Some of the plates look weird because I was standing... well... not straight XD. I think I am going to add some straps to the top of the thighs to hold them in place a little better so they dont slide down into my knees. So thats what I got so far, Need to clean up and paint a few more things then work on my helmet more. Updates still to come so stay tuned

« Reply #8 on: Aug 13, 2016, 06:39 PM »
Update! My Armor is nearing completion. I plan on adding a cape to my build, and still thinking of what decals I want on it. What are your thoughts on it? Any suggestions?

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!