Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

My Jumppack WIP

• 2 Replies

Labyrynth

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions 15+ clan level invasions 40% increase or more
My Jumppack WIP
« on: Jul 25, 2016, 01:10 AM »
I'm doing a jump pack instead of a jet pack, I don't want something that I can fly around just something to push me and give me longer jump range. I also want it small and sleek. So here is a unfinished mock of my idea, keep in mind there will be vents on the jet tubes and it won't be made from paper. Lol ideas are always welcome. I did the Mock a few weeks ago, Today I worked on putting it together and Im pretty Proud of it as I did it all and with very little help. Here is what I have so far. I took my paper mock apart and used it as a pattern, One of our local mercs Fitz said to leave the sides attached and grove the lines, to give the sides a cleaner look. I'm glad I did it looks good. I then took my 2 inc pvc pipe and cute it for the jets. And attched them. Now I have to fill the seams and add vents to the tubes. All and all I'm pretty happy with it. Advice and Ideas are always welcome.

reguillet

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: My Jumppack WIP
« Reply #1 on: Jul 25, 2016, 08:59 AM »
It looks awesome so far! That is that black material? Sentra or fun foam?

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!