Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Omaha, NE Back To School Event Request

• 0 Replies
Omaha, NE Back To School Event Request
« on: Aug 07, 2016, 08:41 AM »
Hello Mercs!

My name is Colin Shenefield, and I am an Elementary Education/ESL major at the University of Nebraska Omaha & 5th Grade Student Teacher at Field Club Elementary School, also in Omaha.  On Monday, August 15, 2016, from 5-6:00 p.m., Field Club Elementary School (3512 Walnut St., Omaha, NE 68105) will be hosting a "Safe Walk to School Night"  where students can come to school with parents to meet their new teachers and find their classrooms.  I think it would be amazing to have a contingent of Mandalorian Mercs to welcome students as well.  I realize that this event is approximately a week away, but if there is any chance that any of you could make it, you would definitely help us start the year off at an unprecedented level.  I can be reached via phone at 402-513-9855, email at cshenefield@unomaha.edu, or on Twitter @ColinFromOmaha.  Thank you for your time, consideration, and all that you do!

With appreciation,

Colin Shenefield

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!