Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Mando Softparts v1

• 2 Replies

Daxar Arkada

• Awards Celebration Chicago Award for 10 official invasions. Special Weapons Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Order of the Ori'Ramikad
Mando Softparts v1
« on: Aug 16, 2016, 08:42 PM »
Hi Vode!

So I've been working on my kit for the better part of a year now, and just realized I didn't have a soft parts thread!

So here we are;

This is my vest, it was made by crosscrb13. Its incredibly comfortable! If you're interested in one his thread is http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=119206.0

Flight suit, with visible pockets removed and tailored to fit like a glove.

Boots! These are Xelement motorcyle boots, they are super comfortable! I already removed all the logos and badging.

My gloves. I like how how far they go up my arm so I can keep my flightsuit sleeves under control when wearing gauntlets.

Girth Belt! Also made by crosscrb13.  The gray loops are holsters for my blasters.

Finally the whole thing together!  The zipper at the bottom will be covered by my codpiece.

Its all very comfortable surprisingly. Is there anything I need to redo or pay attention to?

crosscrb13

• Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: Mando Softparts v1
« Reply #1 on: Aug 18, 2016, 08:47 PM »
man do you look sexy! from what i can tell everything look perfect just need to put the chest plates on now.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!