Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

The Store

• 2 Replies

Coreysnaps

• Kaiya Ardellian
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Celebration Orlando 2017 Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
The Store
« on: Aug 02, 2016, 10:28 PM »
The MMCC store is coming to Dragon Con.  If we are getting together Friday night, I will have it there, and I plan to have it Sunday night after the con crawl.  I can take cash and cards, but will probably not have much in the way of change, so exact change would be appreciated.  I am hoping to have the power banks in by then so they'll be available for pick up and/or purchase on site.  Yes, I will have back patches.  :)

"...I leave to the discretion of the MMCC merch officer." 

If you have a Supply question, please ask here: Here
Re: The Store
« Reply #1 on: Aug 27, 2016, 05:29 PM »
I want it all!

TRM-MMCC-0117
Strength an Honour

I'M NOT RETIRED!!  just upgrading!..... again!
Sector Victoria BC

http://mandalorianmercs.org/who-we-are/club-charter/mercs-codex/

http://mandalorianmercs.org/who-we-are/mission-history/

Ara Zoller

• The Traveling Mando
  • Awards 15+ clan level invasions Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Re: The Store
« Reply #2 on: Aug 31, 2016, 10:37 AM »
I will def need to come see you for a back patch.

Ara Book 1  IT-Mando's - #28 KObM'S - #21 Kilted - #150 MAJIC - #15 GOMOL. - #37 QMU - #16 LOB - #11 Writer - #12 MMRS

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!