Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Unknowns jetpack

• 324 Replies

Bowfanny

• When in doubt, be kind.
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
Re: Unknowns jetpack
« Reply #275 on: Oct 23, 2020, 01:17 AM »
G'day Bow, how's things going mate?
Thanks mate
Things are moving forward with projects! I’ve got a jetpack I’m going to be finishing for an acquaintance here so that I can paint it up in ESB colors.

It is not who you are but the service you do for others that defines you.
QMU#084
« Reply #276 on: Oct 23, 2020, 03:08 AM »
Things are moving forward with projects! I’ve got a jetpack I’m going to be finishing for an acquaintance here so that I can paint it up in ESB colors.
Sounds good Bow, esb replica or just the colours?
I'll be repainting sections of this...cylinders and caps. Lighter and bit shinier

Bowfanny

• Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #277 on: Oct 23, 2020, 04:27 PM »
Sounds good Bow, esb replica or just the colours?
I'll be repainting sections of this...cylinders and caps. Lighter and bit shinier
The guy I’m helping is making an ESB Fett.

QMU#084
« Reply #278 on: Oct 23, 2020, 06:03 PM »
The guy I’m helping is making an ESB Fett.
Been playing around with your airbrush?

Bowfanny

« Reply #279 on: Oct 23, 2020, 09:47 PM »
Been playing around with your airbrush?
Not recently. Have had quite a few life things happen lately. We had fires that caused my family to need to evacuate for just over a week.

QMU#084
« Reply #280 on: Oct 24, 2020, 07:16 AM »
Not recently. Have had quite a few life things happen lately. We had fires that caused my family to need to evacuate for just over a week.
Hope everyone is ok, it really has been a frustrating crap year

Celtkhan

• Want some soup?
« Reply #281 on: Oct 24, 2020, 11:37 AM »
I generally try to avoid wishing for time to pass more quickly, but 2020 can’t be over soon enough.

« Reply #282 on: Oct 24, 2020, 01:16 PM »
I generally try to avoid wishing for time to pass more quickly, but 2020 can’t be over soon enough.
Agree 100%, hopefully next year is better and this virus is done

Bowfanny

« Reply #283 on: Oct 24, 2020, 02:37 PM »
We need a break from all the crazy so we can do stuff again.

QMU#084
« Reply #284 on: Oct 24, 2020, 03:28 PM »
We need a break from all the crazy so we can do stuff again.
Yeah....it's really changed a lot of things. Starting to see the mental health side now. I'm ok with that part...just frustrated as can't see a female friend as often....my head is ok, the heart is what hurts 😔

Bowfanny

« Reply #285 on: Oct 24, 2020, 11:48 PM »
Yeah....it's really changed a lot of things. Starting to see the mental health side now. I'm ok with that part...just frustrated as can't see a female friend as often....my head is ok, the heart is what hurts 😔

I’m one of the unlucky Essential employees... I’ve been working through all the crazy stuff with the exception of three weeks between March and April.

QMU#084
« Reply #286 on: Oct 25, 2020, 08:24 AM »
I’m one of the unlucky Essential employees... I’ve been working through all the crazy stuff with the exception of three weeks between March and April.
Bloody hell, be hanging out for a good holiday

Bowfanny

« Reply #287 on: Oct 26, 2020, 02:25 PM »
Bloody hell, be hanging out for a good holiday
I would love to go on holiday with the family to get away from all the crazies. Too many Karen’s and Dave’s out here in the US...

QMU#084
« Reply #288 on: Oct 26, 2020, 02:46 PM »
I would love to go on holiday with the family to get away from all the crazies. Too many Karen’s and Dave’s out here in the US...
Ive no idea who Karen and Dave are  :-[

Celtkhan

• Want some soup?
« Reply #289 on: Oct 26, 2020, 03:53 PM »
Slang term for entitled jerks that you run into in service industries. I’m one of the lucky ones; I’m a network engineer that has been telecommuting for years, so the pandemic left me and my workflow practically untouched.

« Reply #290 on: Oct 26, 2020, 05:02 PM »
Slang term for entitled jerks that you run into in service industries. I’m one of the lucky ones; I’m a network engineer that has been telecommuting for years, so the pandemic left me and my workflow practically untouched.

We call them a word starting with C and ends in T ... four letters  :laugh: :laugh:

Bowfanny

« Reply #291 on: Oct 27, 2020, 05:47 PM »
We call them a word starting with C and ends in T ... four letters  :laugh: :laugh:
Lol when necessary we do as well but a generalized PG friendly version is Karen’s and Dave’s lol

QMU#084
« Reply #292 on: Oct 28, 2020, 01:27 AM »
Lol when necessary we do as well but a generalized PG friendly version is Karen’s and Dave’s lol
Wasn't sure if it was from a tv show

Bowfanny

« Reply #293 on: Oct 28, 2020, 03:27 AM »
Wasn't sure if it was from a tv show
Lol no just the Internet. Lol

QMU#084
« Reply #294 on: Nov 06, 2020, 01:17 AM »
Not much of an update....just a tease or puzzle  :laugh:

A little bit extra is plans for anti security blade as well

« Last Edit: Nov 08, 2020, 01:11 AM by The Unknown Mando » Logged

Bowfanny

« Reply #295 on: Nov 07, 2020, 08:58 PM »
Oooh excitement!

QMU#084
« Reply #296 on: Nov 08, 2020, 02:54 AM »
Oooh excitement!
Settle Bow  :laugh: :laugh: I'm looking forward to playing around with the thrusters, need to find something first though and do some work on thrusters themselves. ....later later in will be the grapple hook

Bowfanny

« Reply #297 on: Nov 08, 2020, 09:29 PM »
Settle Bow  :laugh: :laugh: I'm looking forward to playing around with the thrusters, need to find something first though and do some work on thrusters themselves. ....later later in will be the grapple hook
I’m pretty chill, but you do tend to post some sweet pick me up posts!

QMU#084
« Reply #298 on: Nov 09, 2020, 01:49 AM »
I’m pretty chill, but you do tend to post some sweet pick me up posts!
Pick me ups? .... you mean an idea that I don’t do  :laugh: :laugh:
I’m unorganised

jett drexel

• a long time ago in a living room far far away...
« Reply #299 on: Nov 09, 2020, 03:09 AM »
I'd say you're more inspirational in your approach..... not affraid to experiment just to get that little bit more out of your build.  :like: it raises the bar an that's never a bad thing.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!