Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Wookie braids

• 3 Replies
Wookie braids
« on: Oct 08, 2016, 05:17 PM »
Hi, I'm looking for a tutorial on how to make wookie braids.  I've searched the Web and have come up with nothing so far.

Thanks

Ref Al'drann

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Award for 25 official invasions. Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Re: Wookie braids
« Reply #1 on: Oct 08, 2016, 05:42 PM »
The easiest way to make them yourself would be to buy har extensions or strands of horse hair and just braid them.

« Reply #2 on: Oct 09, 2016, 08:37 PM »
Go to JD's fashions and buy braiding hair in blond gray and black for only $2.00 each. Go to you tube and watch a video on braiding hair. Make it tight. I did mine tonight[/URL]     [/img][/URL]      [/img]

« Last Edit: Oct 09, 2016, 10:14 PM by Dulavjo » Logged
« Reply #3 on: Oct 10, 2016, 04:25 PM »
If anyone needs Horse hair, I work for a violin supplier that sells it... not the most affordable, but we do have it if in white & colors if interested. Here's the link if anyone wants to get it:

http://www.howardcore.com/cgi-bin/shopper.cgi?search=action&category=PART&keywords=%22Bow%20Hair%22

-Mathias

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!