Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Bowfanny does a jetpack-temporary hold due to breakage.

• 64 Replies
Re: Bowfanny does a jetpack
« Reply #30 on: Nov 02, 2016, 10:13 AM »
I love that this has gone from "Bowfanny does a jetpack" to "Bowfanny makes a Han in carbonite FULL SIZE"  If you are able to pull that off I will be seriously impressed!  And jealous  :P

WIP mando suit

Helmet:......100%
Plating:......80%
soft parts:...70%
Weapons.....90%
Ideas........OVER 9000!!!!!

Bowfanny

• When in doubt, be kind.
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #31 on: Nov 02, 2016, 01:15 PM »
Not just any Han In Carbonite either, a glowing one!

QMU#084
« Reply #32 on: Nov 02, 2016, 04:58 PM »
True...  I will be sooooo impressed when you pull this off.  It's not an 'if' with you, Bowfanny  ;D

WIP mando suit

Weapons.....90%

Bowfanny

• Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 25 official invasions. Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #33 on: Nov 02, 2016, 05:55 PM »
Generally the Ifs turn into when I get around to it. Gotta stay busy but not too busy that I don't get to have fun.

QMU#084
« Reply #34 on: Nov 02, 2016, 06:01 PM »
yup, I am currently attempting to convert a hasbro clone trooper helmet into a more realistic and screen accurate helmet.  Then after that I want to make an Xwing pilot helmet  ;D  So I am definitely staying busy

WIP mando suit

Weapons.....90%

Bowfanny

« Reply #35 on: Nov 02, 2016, 07:13 PM »
Good luck on the conversion vod!

QMU#084
« Reply #36 on: Nov 02, 2016, 07:28 PM »
An xwing helmet would be cool, I got a Luke skywalker xwing pilot for Xmas one year......one of best presents ever, may try a swing pilot build soon

« Last Edit: Nov 03, 2016, 09:54 AM by The Unknown Mando » Logged
« Reply #37 on: Nov 03, 2016, 09:49 AM »
yup, sadly it probably won't be a 501st approvable helmet since I am using EVA foam and a baseball helmet.  I really like the jetpack build so far!  I want to remake mine to look somewhat like the Proto-Fett pack.

WIP mando suit

Weapons.....90%

Bowfanny

« Reply #38 on: Nov 03, 2016, 12:45 PM »
I still need to finish the small details for the Awing helmet and resin it to send out.

QMU#084
« Reply #39 on: Nov 03, 2016, 12:55 PM »
yup, sadly it probably won't be a 501st approvable helmet since I am using EVA foam and a baseball helmet.  I really like the jetpack build so far!  I want to remake mine to look somewhat like the Proto-Fett pack.

What's the proto fett pack look like

« Reply #40 on: Nov 09, 2016, 12:40 PM »
This thread has an amazing Proto-Fett style build. This is kind of what I want to make for mine: http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=33278.0

WIP mando suit

Weapons.....90%

Bowfanny

« Reply #41 on: Nov 09, 2016, 04:20 PM »
You guys are funny.

QMU#084

Bowfanny

« Reply #42 on: Nov 25, 2016, 01:58 AM »

Feast yar eyes on some well needed updates! I had to reprint some stuff as the scale of my pack compared to the scale of the printed parts that were made for a full scale pack didn't fit. So they're being sent to a new home while I get down to business with the new parts and after 7 hours of printing I had 3 minutes of gluing and now I am again waiting for printing to finish on the next piece.

QMU#084
« Reply #43 on: Nov 25, 2016, 07:46 AM »
Top notch vod, rocket is looking sharp

Bowfanny

« Reply #44 on: Nov 25, 2016, 03:27 PM »
Top notch vod, rocket is looking sharp
Thanks Vod,
The blue caps were supposed to take 8-1/2 hours to print but they came off in 5-1/2 hours instead for some reason they printed quicker. I'm printing a stabilizer and the beacon for redness too at the same time I'm working on other stuff because those files are tiny and print pretty quick.

QMU#084

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!