Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Jet pack idea

• 7 Replies
Jet pack idea
« on: Oct 18, 2016, 10:26 AM »
For the sniper class you aren't allowed to have a jet pack do to their bulky nature but something slightly smaller like the one in Titanfall doesn't seem to be bulky and it is at the waist

If there are any requirements regarding that, please let me know so I don't start making something I can't use
Thanks!

Re: Jet pack idea
« Reply #1 on: Oct 19, 2016, 08:13 AM »
For a closer image

Zophar Ptay

• Ba'buir'ika
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. 40% increase or more Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #2 on: Oct 20, 2016, 11:13 PM »
I'd say wait for an app team member to weigh in, but it doesn't really strike me as something that fits into the Star Wars aesthetic, personally.  It's cool, but not Star Wars.

Late Crusader WIP

If it aint broke, fix it till it is.
« Reply #3 on: Oct 21, 2016, 11:40 PM »
Thank you. Do you have any suggestions on what it could be like maybe with a regular pack on top of it or just a  different jet/jump/repulsor pack altogether?

Bowfanny

• When in doubt, be kind.
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad Celebration Chicago Award for 25 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions.
« Reply #4 on: Oct 22, 2016, 12:53 AM »
Actually for Snipers, especially if you're geared to Brigades is to ask one of the Brigades Marshals as they're the ones who would have the call on that one.

It is not who you are but the service you do for others that defines you.
QMU#084
« Reply #5 on: Oct 22, 2016, 08:07 AM »
That's what I needed to know. Do you know where I can get in contact with one of them?

« Reply #6 on: Oct 22, 2016, 08:18 AM »
Here's a link to a page with brigade requirements on it, scroll done to find sniper, but on left is "Kai Ree'tat", she's the Marshall
She may be able to help you, if your aiming for sniper brigades

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!