Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Quick spacing question.

• 3 Replies

Briks

• War Wolf
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Quick spacing question.
« on: Oct 22, 2016, 10:47 PM »
Hey guys quick spacing opinions needed. Thanks!

MMCC Member: # 1195

When I'm finished...You're gonna be glad no one was here to watch you DIE.

My Original Armor  http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=85524.0

Naran Baatar

• "The Khan"
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 15+ clan level invasions Order of the Ori'Ramikad 15+ clan level invasions 267th Rapid Assault
Re: Quick spacing question.
« Reply #1 on: Oct 23, 2016, 12:54 PM »
There isn't enough of a gap between the collar plates and the top of the chest plate and the gap that is there isn't even. If you are going to have many small collar plates they need to sit in line within one another and not be on top of each other.

The gap between the bottom of the chest plates and the top of the plate plate is also not even.

Honestly I think the plates maybe a touch to large in general and that might be the source of all of the uneven spacing. Personally I don't that the collar plate as three different pieces is going to do you any favors in getting your spacing tuned in as getting those three plates to sit even and in line with one another seems like it could be a real nightmare.

Other than that I really like the paint and weathering and that belt rig seems pretty neat.

Kris Jasra

• "A womprat could pilot better than you" Jaxx Jasra
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
« Reply #2 on: Oct 23, 2016, 01:58 PM »
Central collar plate needs a cm off each side and then  pull the two outer plates inwards and upwards a little.
Drop the chest plates just a tiny bit.
Retrim the diamond to fit the gap or the gap to fit the diamond.
Move the ab up a touch and trim the ab to fit the outline of the chest plates.

Ab may also need trimming at the bottom, it seems very long from those pictures - a shot with cod and girth in place would help in determining that.

Vi ram'or te'prudiise. Gotal par akaan, vi jatnese be te jatnese. Bal cuun kote o'r gar tal.

The only safe way to take out Kris would be with an orbital bombardment.... and even then your chances of surviving are only 50:50

Briks

• War Wolf
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
« Reply #3 on: Oct 24, 2016, 10:55 AM »
Thanks! I will be fully kitting up for Halloween so I should hopefully get some new pics then!

MMCC Member: # 1195

When I'm finished...You're gonna be glad no one was here to watch you DIE.

My Original Armor  http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=85524.0

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!