Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Early Crusader Round Three - Fight! [Approved 11/16]

• 2 Replies

Naran Baatar

• "The Khan"
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 15+ clan level invasions Order of the Ori'Ramikad 15+ clan level invasions 267th Rapid Assault
Early Crusader Round Three - Fight! [Approved 11/16]
« on: Oct 30, 2016, 10:09 PM »
Hey everyone,

So I am also done with this build I figure I should make a W.I.P for it before I finish  :laugh:

Still need to take a picture all kitted up, but here are some pictures of plates and the start of the bucket.

The soft goods are all in order as well. I am still waiting on the fake fur to arrive so I can add it behind some of the plates. I also have a whole mess of fake hair inbound for a big ponytail that is going to come off the back of the bucket. With a bit of luck and so long as the weather holds I hope to be done and ready for pre-app by this time next week!

Anyway pictures! (Sorry for the poor lighting, such is the joys of indoor cell phone pictures)

The bucket is still very early phase, going to add the attachment points for the breathing tubes as well as some spikes in a V shape on the dome tomorrow, and if the weather is nice get the bondo on as well.

Still going back and forth between hard cod or loincloth and I will be adding a kama as well.

Anywho, any and all feedback is always welcome  :D

« Last Edit: Dec 26, 2016, 04:34 PM by Naran Baatar » Logged

Naran Baatar

• "The Khan"
  • Awards 6 or more Education Points in a single year. 15+ clan level invasions Order of the Ori'Ramikad 15+ clan level invasions 267th Rapid Assault
Re: Early Crusader Round Three - Fight!
« Reply #1 on: Nov 01, 2016, 07:17 PM »
Kit is about 80% at this point. The bucket has been bondoed and should be ready for paint sometime later this evening. Got the fur attached to the armor and did a some other detail projects.

Anyway pictures

Misplaced my gloves that go with this kit, so I need to find those. Finish up the helmet and add the leather to the back, so I have full back coverage. All in all right on target.

UPDATE: The bucket has bondoed and sanding will be under way either tonight or tomorrow. Anyway the current state of the bucket. All bondo credit goes to my lady

UPDATE Number Two:
The bucket is all finished now, just a few minor details and the kit will be ready for pre-app

« Last Edit: Nov 02, 2016, 09:48 PM by Naran Baatar » Logged

Naran Baatar

• "The Khan"
Re: Early Crusader Round Three - Fight!
« Reply #2 on: Nov 10, 2016, 04:54 PM »
Everything is finished up the kit is currently in pre-app. This pictures reflect the most recent round of changes for pre-app

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!