Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Photo dump of merc members

• 3 Replies

C1RCA

• name the target and it shall die
  • Awards Celebration Orlando 2017 Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months
Photo dump of merc members
« on: Sep 07, 2016, 01:40 AM »
Hi,
hope you like shots i had capture of some of our members

enjoy!

if any of you that i have shot you can pm if you want a copy with out my watermark

C

aforklikeutensil

• Porgiatrician
Re: Photo dump of merc members
« Reply #1 on: Sep 07, 2016, 09:41 PM »
These are great.  Does anyone know the merc in the last 2 pics?  I would love to take a peak at their WIP thread if possible.

Jarus Cro

• I reject your reality, and substitute my own!!!
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions Heed the Call - helped the MMCC at a Star Wars Celebration
« Reply #2 on: Sep 08, 2016, 06:16 PM »
That would be moi. I don't actually have any WIP threads for that one right now, but I am actually going to be updating my kit in the next few months, so o I should be able to start a thread here pretty soon to show progress.  Not a whole lot is changing for the current set up, its mostly just changing out materials to make it less of a pain to wear (new fabric for the flak vest, updating the kama, revamping the legs and gauntlets, adding some new peices to the belt, etc). I'll make sure to document and post pics this time.

"Guns run out of ammo, and then all you got is an elaborate little piece of junk that don't kill nothing.  Knives on the other hand never run outta ways to kill.  Remember, a knife always cuts.  Always."  -Jarus Cro-
 MAJIC 007
 MERC 0535

aforklikeutensil

• Porgiatrician
« Reply #3 on: Sep 08, 2016, 06:31 PM »
Cool.  Looking forward to it.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!