Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

imperial super commando reference images

• 17 Replies

Torolf Goran

• Take what you can, give nothing back.
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Special Weapons Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Shock Infantry Brigade Member
Re: imperial super commando reference images
« Reply #15 on: Apr 19, 2019, 02:24 PM »
That version actually looks feasible for a real human to wear. I hope we can get a CRL for this. I know that reference would be enough to get a 501st CRL going so if nothing else you could try with them.

Bes'uliik Clan - Arkansas   OM #1545  
Brigade Member - Striker Division, Privateer / Heavy Melee
501st Diamond Garrison - TA 15450
M.M.R.S. - 001 (founder), W.B. - 003, QMU - 055, L.O.B. - 015, O.S.B.A. - 004, B.o.B.B. - 015, N.O.S. - 018

If you're new to the club and in Arkansas go here.
Official Invasions: 18

Dingo_Largo

• Jedi Hunter
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions 15+ clan level invasions 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions.
« Reply #16 on: Apr 19, 2019, 02:52 PM »
I won't let this one die until I complete it!!!
However... almost by chance I found out that in the now defunct game of Force Arena, Gar Saxon was a playable character, and he looks just amazing...
The only thing that remains the same from the Rebels series is the helmet (which I already have modeled). I was wondering if this can be considered to make a new CRL for the costume. I really dig this look on him and would be able to make the suit files before summer.

I would just write the CRL yourself from all of the available visual references and submit it to the new PO. Also it would be cool to submit that same CRL to the SpecOps detachment of the 501st for legion approval. It never hurts to try.

Dingo Largo
-Jedi Hunter-
Wolves of Mandalore
MMCC #1377- WoM #32 - TC #50
Mando Rider #35 - B.o.B.B. #19
NDWO #39 - QMU #58 - GGG SL13770

Instagram - @DravensTotalCustoms
Facebook -DravensTotalCustoms
Twitter - TheDravenCorvus
« Reply #17 on: Apr 22, 2019, 10:48 PM »
I would just write the CRL yourself from all of the available visual references and submit it to the new PO. Also it would be cool to submit that same CRL to the SpecOps detachment of the 501st for legion approval. It never hurts to try.

I'm actually working with the SpecOps Detachment, I'm a member myself  :P
They OK'd the references, and now are just defining whether it's going to be a separate CRL from the Rebels armor, or a variant.

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!