Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Dreadnought's ROTJ Boba Fett

• 2 Replies

Dreadnought

• Every villain is the hero of their own story
Dreadnought's ROTJ Boba Fett
« on: Dec 03, 2016, 01:00 AM »
I've posted this on the Sandhawk Clan boards as well. I hope multiple posts are ok. An exciting end to the week - I was the lucky recipient of two boxes of Boba Fett awesomeness.

These boxes mark the end of waiting on stuff for my costume from overseas vendors. I didn't think I was a very patient person but man, this project has proven I am. Still plenty of work to be done, though. Here's some photos of everything that was in the boxes:

And a photo of the other stuff I already had - I realised I forgot to include my blaster:

Boba is in there somewhere…I just have to find him. I'm currently contemplating how I'm going to attach the flak vest armour. Possibly industrial strength Velcro - sewn onto the material parts, glued on the armour side. For a newbie like me, Velcro might be within my skill set. But I'm also considering rare earth magnets or maybe Chicago screws. Lots to think about. I also need to sort out the knee armour elastic and the 'thong' elastic.The helmet is wobbling around like crazy and has some uncomfortable pressure points I will need to sort out.

Dha Bral

• Vindicated.
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Legends of Mandalore Brigade Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months 2016 EnviroOps
Re: Dreadnought's ROTJ Boba Fett
« Reply #1 on: Dec 03, 2016, 04:54 PM »
Great looking bundle!  Where are your pieces from?

It's spelled "Canon", not "Cannon".

Dreadnought

• Every villain is the hero of their own story
Re: Dreadnought's ROTJ Boba Fett
« Reply #2 on: Dec 03, 2016, 06:05 PM »
Cheers vod. All the hard armour is from Bobamaker, painted and weathered by him. I was on a waiting list for ages but I knew his stuff was worth it. Soft parts etc are from various vendors - I'll have to do up a parts breakdown at some point.

Great looking bundle!  Where are your pieces from?

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!