Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question - Snowtrooper parts

• 1 Replies

Briks

• War Wolf
  • Awards Hard Contact - Clan with the most recorded invasions
Question - Snowtrooper parts
« on: Dec 28, 2016, 08:47 AM »
I have a question about:

Hey guys! Questions

1: is a snow trooper pants/duster combo (as long as they appear to be one suit) a viable under suit? (still would have a vest)

2: can I use a snow trooper chest as a base for my plates, the chest goes from my neck to my naval line so I should be able to fit all of the plates onto it (flush mounted)

Thanks!

MMCC Member: # 1195

When I'm finished...You're gonna be glad no one was here to watch you DIE.

My Original Armor  http://mandalorianmercs.org/forum/index.php?topic=85524.0

Kris Jasra

• "A womprat could pilot better than you" Jaxx Jasra
  • Awards Order of the Ori'Ramikad 6 or more Education Points in a single year. Family events Award for 25 official invasions. Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017
Re: Question - Snowtrooper parts
« Reply #1 on: Jan 08, 2017, 08:01 AM »
Once you have a vest and girth belt on, all you will see is trousers, sleeves and kama. If you want to make the sleeves and kama into one then I see no reason not to as long as the sleeves are the same as the trousers as per CRLs.

Given the shape of the snow trooper chest plate it may take a fair bit of modifying to work as adding plating directly to it will not lose the snow trooper shaping. As such I would suggest not using it.

Vi ram'or te'prudiise. Gotal par akaan, vi jatnese be te jatnese. Bal cuun kote o'r gar tal.

The only safe way to take out Kris would be with an orbital bombardment.... and even then your chances of surviving are only 50:50

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!