Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Question - Verdika Corps

• 1 Replies

Karl Dha'Werda

• MMCC Karl & Rex Dha'Werda &RL/TDE Karl Darklighter
  • Awards Award for 50 official invasions. Donated four quarters of 2023. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances Award for 10 official invasions. Award for 25 official invasions.
Question - Verdika Corps
« on: Jan 08, 2017, 01:59 PM »
I have a question about:

There are several youth in my area that have expressed interest in the Mandalorian Mercs and since they are under 18 I sent them to the Verdika Corps (link below).

I got on this site the other day and nothing has really been updated since October 2015.  Does this separate club still exist?  Is it active?

I've been working with one cadet and he now has a kit to submit to the "join" email.  Is there anyone on the other end of this email still??  I've seen a few posts about it bouncing back.

http://verdikacorps.com/challenges/mythosaur/

Fair warning I like to take pictures and I've written a novel, so be prepared for both.
Karl Dha'Werda Facebook
Oyu'baat Clan
OM Troops: 84
Mandalorian WIP
Late Crusader kit
B.E.A.R.D.S#137|Mando Rider#038|ALUMINATI#036 FMM|MLCS#026|Oribru Akaata#54|MVS#100

Dha Bral

• Both Predator and Prey
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Legends of Mandalore Brigade Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months 2016 EnviroOps
Re: Question - Verdika Corps
« Reply #1 on: Jan 08, 2017, 11:28 PM »
The South Central RC Midnightsaint is running the verd'ika corps now. A PM to him is likely tbr best course of action pertaining to verd'ika.

It's spelled "Canon", not "Cannon".

(SHHH!!! I found the secret to getting OM approved!)

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!