Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Jangos take note! Jango Fett CRL adjustments are now live

• 2 Replies

Dha Bral

• Vindicated.
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Legends of Mandalore Brigade Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months 2016 EnviroOps
If you're building a Jango Fett, you'll want to review the new CRLs. The BRLs will be written for cohesion.

It's spelled "Canon", not "Cannon".

Bariikas Talgal

• Welcome the critics, and abandon the cynics
  • Awards Award for 10 official invasions. Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017
Re: Jangos take note! Jango Fett CRL adjustments are now live
« Reply #1 on: Jan 24, 2017, 06:59 PM »
I've been looking for the jango fett brl but can't find any! at keast, not stickied

EDIT: I'm an idiot! I guess I kept only looking in the Fett's section, thinking that was where it would be.  ;D

« Last Edit: Jan 24, 2017, 10:58 PM by Bariikas Talgal » Logged

Dha Bral

• Vindicated.
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Legends of Mandalore Brigade Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months 2016 EnviroOps
Re: Jangos take note! Jango Fett CRL adjustments are now live
« Reply #2 on: Jan 28, 2017, 10:58 AM »
I've been looking for the jango fett brl but can't find any! at keast, not stickied

EDIT: I'm an idiot! I guess I kept only looking in the Fett's section, thinking that was where it would be.  ;D

It's a bit confusing, because that's where the BRLs will be. The CRLs are still on the main canon/legends page.

It's spelled "Canon", not "Cannon".

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!