Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Open Seasons True Mando - Jango Question

• 2 Replies

Azrayel

• Jorhaa'i pel. Kyr'amu an'kebise
  • Awards Special Operations Brigade Member Award for 50 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2018 Special Weapons
Open Seasons True Mando - Jango Question
« on: Jan 27, 2017, 08:54 PM »
Good Evening Vode,
  Im starting to plot out future builds... and have a few questions, particularly in Open Seasons #2, with regards to Sigils and determining if theres any specific defining characteristics to warrant trying to build an Open Seasons #2 Jango.. or just make a True Mando and call it good. From what i can see in reading thru Open Seasons #2 and doing some scrutinizing, it appears to me that the only Mandos with the () , <> , []  sigils.. are Jango, Jaster and Montross... yet CRL's state they are there for anyone doing True Mando... So without that... other than a few specific color choices , i dont see anything that specifically delineates Jango from most other True Mandalorians. Just a question and a curiosity as i work on some tentative planning ahead. Thanks for any light anyone can shed on this .

Chef'alor
Ficus'Alor
Clan WIP
MSE Droid
Gunslinger
Privateer

Tra'Cor Clan

Dha Bral

• Vindicated.
  • Awards Celebration Chicago Legends of Mandalore Brigade Recruitment - Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months 2016 EnviroOps
Re: Open Seasons True Mando - Jango Question
« Reply #1 on: Feb 10, 2017, 11:40 PM »
Good Evening Vode,
  Im starting to plot out future builds... and have a few questions, particularly in Open Seasons #2, with regards to Sigils and determining if theres any specific defining characteristics to warrant trying to build an Open Seasons #2 Jango.. or just make a True Mando and call it good. From what i can see in reading thru Open Seasons #2 and doing some scrutinizing, it appears to me that the only Mandos with the () , <> , []  sigils.. are Jango, Jaster and Montross... yet CRL's state they are there for anyone doing True Mando... So without that... other than a few specific color choices , i dont see anything that specifically delineates Jango from most other True Mandalorians. Just a question and a curiosity as i work on some tentative planning ahead. Thanks for any light anyone can shed on this .

For public clarity, if doing a custom, I would refrain from using the chest insignia associated with the 3 faces characters. The resources for TMs is limited, and what we can see is all we're likely to see.  BRL refining shouldnt be an issue if a problem should present itself.

« Last Edit: Feb 11, 2017, 11:18 PM by Dha Bral » Logged
It's spelled "Canon", not "Cannon".

Azrayel

• Jorhaa'i pel. Kyr'amu an'kebise
  • Awards Special Operations Brigade Member Award for 50 official invasions. 11+ Invasion Report Appearances 15+ invasions in 2018 Special Weapons
Re: Open Seasons True Mando - Jango Question
« Reply #2 on: Feb 11, 2017, 03:04 PM »
Thanks.. good to know, that i can move forward with ideas for doing an Open Seasons Jango and still maintain some measure of identifiability :-) its much appreciated.

Chef'alor
Ficus'Alor
Clan WIP
MSE Droid
Gunslinger
Privateer

Tra'Cor Clan

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today!
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!