Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!

Berit Masan

• 3 Replies

Berit Haran

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017
Berit Masan
« on: Feb 01, 2017, 07:00 PM »
Hey guys!

I've been a lurker on here for a while, and been working (s l o w l y) with the Wolves of Mandalore to get going on my own kit. So I guess, here we go!

I've been fine tuning the concept for a while now. Here's a comparison between an early style
and my most current one .

As of right now, I've got my bucket painted up, but I still need to install the earcaps. I'll also be making a reflective orange visor to replace the black one.

I made my plates out of Sintra with help from the Wolves, and they're all shaped already. They've got their spray paint layers, although I've already got plans for my v2.

Soft Goods will be incoming, as well as the remaining plates. I hope to finish out my acrylic weathering tonight or tomorrow, so hopefully, there'll be some more interesting things incoming!

« Last Edit: Mar 26, 2017, 05:52 AM by scipioblade » Logged

ThOdin Vorr

• Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur
Re: Berit Masan - First Armor (Pic Heavy)
« Reply #1 on: Feb 01, 2017, 07:37 PM »
Looking awesome thus far! Look forward to seeing your build progress.

-Th'Odin Vorr

-Verd ori'shya beskar'gam-

Ran

• Not the crown makes the king.
« Reply #2 on: Feb 01, 2017, 09:57 PM »
Weathering is dynamite. ;)

Scratch Build WIP
Art Thread
"Can your science explain the magic of rainbows?"
"Light defraction through moisture in the atmosphere."
"... It's a sad world you live in."

Berit Haran

• Awards 15+ clan level invasions Clan with the most recorded invasions in 2016/2017 Clan with the largest number of new OM's in 12 months Celebration Orlando 2017
« Reply #3 on: Mar 26, 2017, 05:52 AM »
Sorry for the lack of updates, been super busy...
Anyway, I did my App pics today, and I figured I should share where my kit is at (and will most likely be at for Celebration!)

(I do know my diamond is askew - I adjusted my coat a little weird  :P)

Don't like ads? Help support the Mercs by becoming a Supporter or Auxiliary Member today! (You will need to be logged into the store)
Official Members also get to use the forum ad-free - so kit up and join us!